Rodrigo, you poor son of a bitch!!!

dowmagik

http://kezi.com/news/local/134328

This poor bastard.

My homie's coworker, whom goes out drinking with us when I'm in town, got caught up in some bullshiiiit. He's a good dude, and it sucks to see this happen to him.

Him and a female coworker had just got some beers and were headin to a spot to chill and enjoy them. He was chillin at a red light and noticed an attractive scantly clad mexican woman chilling on the corner. As a joke, he rolled down his window and yelled "HOW MUCH!?!?", making a joke about the broad dressing like a total tramp. The woman replied "$20 for you and your friend!". Rodrigo had a laugh, and when the light turned green, he drove off.

Two blocks away he was pulled over by a cop - turns out the broad was a fucking undercover cop and he was arrested for soliciting a prostitute!!!

MAJOR FAILURE

Dude had his name and face all over the local news and now pretty much everybody thinks he is a scumbag.

Yeah, it's really fuckin dumb to yell stupid shit at people from a car, but getting arrested on some bullshit like this reminds me why I hate the justice system.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he went to a local news channel and got interviewed, that's what the link is to.

i dont know if it matters, but he wasn't read his rights until he got to jail. when he arrived at county, the arresting officer lied and told another pig that he had read him his rights in the car. i know he's going to fight the charges tooth and nail.

• Like 1

That sucks. I have a friend that even in his mid thirties will still shout shit at randoms from the car. I have had to tell him more than once not to do that shit when he is riding with me because you never know.

I do not have very much respect for the police involved in this.

he went to a local news channel and got interviewed, that's what the link is to.

i dont know if it matters, but he wasn't read his rights until he got to jail. when he arrived at county, the arresting officer lied and told another pig that he had read him his rights in the car. i know he's going to fight the charges tooth and nail.

i read that, i was meaning he should go to every news station in oregon to tell his story along with the internet and just keep talkin about it. then he could take it to the highest courts and will win and could possibly make a few ends in a lawsuit.... ch-ching!

Being informed of your Miranda Rights does not really mean shit unless the officers then interrogate the suspect and use the testimony in court.

I remember being all amped because I thought I could punch a hole in a case because the cop did not read me my rights, the attorney was not to impressed with that strategy.

I think my friend got his knack for talking shit to randoms from his father. The other day we were in the grocery store and these two women were blocking the isle, dude says straight up "out of my way sluts" to which one of the women responds "how do you know I am a slut?" reply "because the women they are all sluts". This from a man who is in his fifties and looks like he is in his sixties.

I'm sorry, but this is kind of funny even though it sucks for your friend. It sounds like a bad episode of "Cops" or something where they were hard up to make a bust to prove that their "big vice crackdown" was actually working.

I think civility or manners dictates that if he apologized then the whole thing should be dropped, but I doubt it's going to go that way.

When I was younger we used to pic up crackwhores and pretend like we just thought they were hot and trying to pic them up like they were hot chicks, all flirting with them telling them how we gonna run triz and shit. Then when they started talking about money we'd be all like "EEEEWWWWWW YOU'RE A FUCKING WHORE????" and kick them out the car.

Shit was funny.

Woulda sucked if we picked up a cop though.

Being informed of your Miranda Rights does not really mean shit unless the officers then interrogate the suspect and use the testimony in court.

I remember being all amped because I thought I could punch a hole in a case because the cop did not read me my rights, the attorney was not to impressed with that strategy.

Actually I'm pretty sure that they passed a law a while back that they don't even have to read you your rights at all anymore.

I don't even remember the last time I was read my rights.