Manhattan teenager arrested in Starbucks bombing

delonemonkey

I dig that he is actually "doing" something.

But, from his retarded fascination with a book's epistimologies to Delone's testimonial he is a douchepile.

Reminds me of this fuckhead at school that brings in a fuckin Satanic Bible to "shock and disturb"

Hes a really chill kid i used to smoke a bunch with him during school ( went to city as school where smoking weed across the street is basically a school activity) Telling everyone he was responsible for it was his big mistake. I think thats what led them to him, because some kid got bagged and he snitched and gave all the info of what he was doing.

He can come off like a douche, especially the way the article puts it but hes a good kid (despite thinking he is tyler durden ). He was pretty retarded to land himself in this situation, i just hope he doesn't end up being put a way for a while because of it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh, they'll make an example out of him. No doubt about it, especially in NYC after 9/11...those anti-terrorist measures aren't cheap, the powers that be have to make it look like there's a reason to spend the money.

If he had kept his mouth shut he probably would have gotten away with it, but this smells like one of those "pay attention to me" stunts kids pull. He should have just gotten into go-go dancing...that would have freaked his parents/friends out and he would have made a few bucks.

Oh man i found another part of the article and i am fuckin dying right now..The part of him being known as a thug and pulling a knife on 2 kids is hilariously not true. Some of the kidss that go to city as school make him look like a fairy.

LOLOL

"In the movie, Starbucks is among the targets," Kelly said.

The 5-foot-11, 165-pound Shaw also launched his own real-life version of "Fight Club," pitting friends in Central Park fistfights that left one with a broken nose, police said. His computer was loaded with fight videos, police sources said, and was so obsessed with the Durden character that he bought a pair of eyeglasses identical to the one he wore on eBay.

A search of Shaw's room turned up a box of sparklers, a newspaper clipping about the May 25 attack and a DVD of the film based on Chuck Palahniuk's novel.

Shaw was charged with arson, criminal mischief and criminal possession of a weapon after his Tuesday night arrest.

The blast came just one month before his June 25 graduation from City As School High School in Greenwich Village - and the arrest just three weeks later.

Around the school, Shaw was known as a thug who threatened classmates and pulled a knife on at least two, according to police sources. He also had his eccentricities: He liked to juggle and wore gold shoes to graduation, pictures from Facebook show.

He sported weights around his ankles to bulk up for his fight club bouts, the sources said. On his MySpace page, Shaw billed himself as a "superhero" whose middle name was "Danger."

But neighbors in his W. 27th St. building said the only child was quiet, polite and the product of a good home. His father is a retired Long Island Rail Road conductor, and his mother a freelance graphics designer and community activist.

"This really hurts, especially for his mother," said building superintendent Jimmy Panarello. "He is her whole world."

Panarello, who let cops inside the building to arrest Shaw, said the teen was hoping to take the FDNY exam.

"Now who knows what's going to happen?" he asked. "It's a surprise, but thank God he didn't hurt anybody."

Shaw's bomb was explosive powder from fireworks packed inside a plastic bottle, police said.

Shortly after lighting the fuse, he starting running his mouth, Kelly said.

Shaw even advised one pal to "watch the news over Memorial Day because he was about to launch 'Project Mayhem,'" the commissioner said.

The bomb tore a hole in a wooden bench outside the Starbucks and terrified residents in the apartment building upstairs.

Although two youths were seen running from the scene, it was unclear if police are seeking a second suspect.

big fuckin deal. we boxed at school and i nearly got expelled for it because videos ended up on youtube. i got my nose broken 4 times.

maybe if i tried to bomb s mc donalds people wouldve given me more attention.

buying glasses to look like tyler durden is stupid

you are not the sunglasses you wear

you are not the fictional characters you imitate

you are not a special and unique snow flake

you are the same organic decaying matter as everything else

Did the bitch even see the movie?

Kelly said Shaw was trying to emulate the character named Tyler Durden from the 1999 film about a spineless pencil pusher, played by Ed Norton, who takes up with the dangerous yet manly Durden. The two take part in a secret "fight club," where men beat one another to a pulp in an attempt to feel more alive.

--- There was only one person.

The second, more dastardly plot hatched by Pitt's character in the film was called "project mayhem" and included escalating attacks on symbols of corporate America. Durden doesn't succeed in the movie.

--- The fuck he didn't, he spread that shit across America then blows up the Credit Credit Card Companies' headquarters, all to the delightful Pixies tune of "Where Is My Mind".

;)

my thoughts exactly