home remedies for heartburn?

twinky the kid

yeah basically,

made a bad move by eating some fucking 24 hour mexican joint food.

and for the past five hours or so ive had extremely annoying heart burn.

so bad its kept me from sleeping.

im basically looking to see if any of you dudes got any home remedies to cure this shit.

i just smoked a cigarette and ate the ashes, which used to work almost instantly.

drank milk too.

right now it helped ease the heartburn but its still lingering.

im hoping it doesnt come back.

but yeah any help would be appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man
rantidine. Usually works for me

this guy knows whats up.

there are teas out there which will cause you to burp and slowly make you feel better.

i was close to puking<literally> after my first cup i was fine.

good luck

here is a home solution with a medical/physical explanation

When you have heartburn, it is not because you have too much acid in your stomach, it is because you don't have enough, the food is therefore not well digested and gas is formed. Its that gas that gives you the burning sensation.

The way Tums and other alkalin remedy work is that by ingesting them, it gets rid of ALL the acid in your stomach, then your stomach is like "oh shit no more acid" and it starts producing it for a brief period. Which is why by taking Tums, you would only tell your stomach that it needs Tums to produce acid, which will do the exact opposite of solving the problem.

SO

you need to ingest something acid. Take a table spoon or two of vinegar. Trust me. Its really awful for 10 seconds, but you will instantly get rid of your heartburn. Not only that but it won,t become a chronic thing that way.

When i heard this explanation myself, i was sceptical, tried it, and was blown away by its truthfulness and effectiveness.

Real talk.

I suffer from horrible, HORRIBLE heartburn to the point that I can't sleep or even enjoy myself

The only thing that's ever worked for me consistently is Prilosec. Its a fucking godsend, I'd be a miserable fuck without it

Oh yeah, and I have tried to the vinegar and it seems to work, but I've never felt worse stomach pain in my life. Im talking 3 or 4 hours of excruciating cramps from one shot of white vinegar

yeah basically,

made a bad move by swallowing some fucking mexican hipster's semen for the the last 24 hours.

and for the past five hours or so ive engaged in extremely rough unprotected anal sex.

so bad its kept me from sleeping.

im basically looking to see if any of you bottoms got any home remedies to cure this loose butthole problem.

i just smoked a cigarette and ate his asshole, which used to work almost instantly.

drank more man milk too.

right now it helped ease the anal leakage but its still lingering.

im hoping my backside gets better so we can go at it another 24 hours.

but yeah any help would be appreciated.

*fixed

/nh

• Like 1