has anyone's girl gone through this?

MaxRoach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone already mentioned it, but girls are extra prone to getting pregnant after an abortion. Don't make the same mistake some dumb girl i know did where she got an abortion, then got pregnant again like 2 weeks later.

But yeah, i don't think there is a whole lot you can do besides being there for her and supporting her decision. Obviously its going to be rough for her, so just be on extra good behavior and maybe pamper her more than usual.

same shit happened to me. two abortions in a few months time. they weigh a lot on me and her, even though were still not together. i look at my niece and see what i could've had. sucks, but hindsight is 20/20.

basically man, be the best you can be to her in this situation. it's a really hard choice. things can get squirrelly after that shit, but no matter what you do just realize that from there it's done. move on and a rock a rubber.

been through this shit with my ex-girl.

be prepared to step your game the fuck up because shit is about to get rough.

i know thats mad pessimistic and shit but your girls hormones and emotions are about to go pretty crazy.

and i'd be lying if i said that "what if..." didn't sneak up and jump me like a motherfucker at least once a day. so look out for that one too.

just try as hard as you can to understand what she's going through, and don't shy from the subject, talking to each other and maintaining your communication/trust type ish is going to be important. not that it isn't any other time but y'know what i mean. be there for her, and just as important is making her realise and know that you are.

shit's hard bro, but you can do it. just man up and make that shit work.

/no emo

what would be more painful to his girl? not having the kid?

or fucking having it AND GIVING IT AWAY.

are you serious? how could that ever be a good experience for anyone.

I did that. It was actually FAR less painful, knowing that the son I bore is happy and healthy, and had good, loving parents. The guy had testicular cancer when he was somewhere between 20-22, and was never able to have kids, the woman had had to have her uterus removed due to medical problems, so she was also never able to have kids. I got to meet them a shit ton before we ever decided that they were good enough people to raise a child, they had aldready adopted a little girl who was 3 by that time. Both of them had wanted the whole two kids, a dog and a house with a picket fence type thing, the only thing they didn't have was a little boy. They send me pictures of him occasionally, so I get to see him, and I could even go chill out with him if I wanted to, but I really don't. yeah, it hurts sometimes, when I think about it, but just thinking about how his life is going makes it okay. That is WAY easier than knowing I had an abortion.

Either way, it's a damned hard decision. I'm pro-choice, even though I couldn't go through with it, so the way I see it is weigh your options, and be there for your woman. Foot rubs, cuddles, funny movies, or movies you know are her favorites, flowers, and listening. Ice cream and chocolate might help too.

I did that. It was actually FAR less painful, knowing that the son I bore is happy and healthy, and had good, loving parents. The guy had testicular cancer when he was somewhere between 20-22, and was never able to have kids, the woman had had to have her uterus removed due to medical problems, so she was also never able to have kids. I got to meet them a shit ton before we ever decided that they were good enough people to raise a child, they had aldready adopted a little girl who was 3 by that time. Both of them had wanted the whole two kids, a dog and a house with a picket fence type thing, the only thing they didn't have was a little boy. They send me pictures of him occasionally, so I get to see him, and I could even go chill out with him if I wanted to, but I really don't. yeah, it hurts sometimes, when I think about it, but just thinking about how his life is going makes it okay. That is WAY easier than knowing I had an abortion.

Either way, it's a damned hard decision. I'm pro-choice, even though I couldn't go through with it, so the way I see it is weigh your options, and be there for your woman. Foot rubs, cuddles, funny movies, or movies you know are her favorites, flowers, and listening. Ice cream and chocolate might help too.

look i think its great that worked out for you, but are you honest in saying you think it is easier to live with going through that whole process, which in every way it worked out for you could go in the COMPLETE opposite direction, than having a simple medical procedure to reverse what is essentially a chemical reaction in your stomach? i find it hard to beleive that it's all been peachy and you're fine with the fact that you had a kid you will never get to know. that's WAY more sad to me than

going to the doctors to terminate something in your stomach.

i'm not having a dig by the way i am genuinely interested to see what you have to say.

It reminds me of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tyQ30TgaY4

Blue collar to corporate blessed the unfortunate

Like when I put my foot down that bitch still aborted it

Stuck the canister under my jacket like the lucky one

'Uh, sir you can't leave with that,' Bitch this my fucking son!

Put it with the gun crammed in the glovebox

With 151 rum bottles, I don't drink, they gettin' flung

With lit rags in it, kill 10 step-dads a minute

Have the kid and put it up for adoption. Saying youre not financially ready isnt the best reason. I dont think half the population has been emotionally ready or finacially stable to have kids but yet it still happens and they are still happy families. Also usually when people say they dont have the money for kids, usually turn out never having them. Im not trying to be negative Im just offering up my opinion. Respect to your decision either way.

To all you idiots being all 'man up, you shouldn't be fucking if you're getting her pregnant' yada yada, can you not fucking read? He already explained that he practices safe sex and wraps that shit up. Unfortunately the 3% or whatever of the time condoms don't work, this shit can happen. Morons. It's nothing to do with irresponsibility, it's just bad fucking luck.

I was actually in this same situation two months ago. My girl was depressed and confused, but she knew that it was inevitably the right thing to do. All you can do, like many people have said, is to be there for her and listen to her. Be attentive, talk to her but don't push it if you can feel her getting upset. Go out of your way to make sure she's comfortable. And I mean this both before and AFTER she gets the abortion. My girl had the surgery and came out crying, so you know that taking that pill and watching your insides coming out of you is going to be a fucking difficult thing to deal with. Don't expect it to be over and everything to be normal again, it could take a while. Then again it sounds like you have your head on your shoulders, so most of this should be common sense..

look i think its great that worked out for you, but are you honest in saying you think it is easier to live with going through that whole process, which in every way it worked out for you could go in the COMPLETE opposite direction, than having a simple medical procedure to reverse what is essentially a chemical reaction in your stomach? i find it hard to beleive that it's all been peachy and you're fine with the fact that you had a kid you will never get to know. that's WAY more sad to me than

going to the doctors to terminate something in your stomach.

i'm not having a dig by the way i am genuinely interested to see what you have to say.

I'm dead serious. I COULD get to know him if I wanted to. I know his address, he knows he's adopted, and likes to hear about me. They're giving him a WAY better life than I ever could have. He's been to hawaii twice, disneyla It's an open adoption. As I said, sometimes it IS hard, but rarely.

To all you idiots being all 'man up, you shouldn't be fucking if you're getting her pregnant' yada yada, can you not fucking read? He already explained that he practices safe sex and wraps that shit up. Unfortunately the 3% or whatever of the time condoms don't work, this shit can happen. Morons. It's nothing to do with irresponsibility, it's just bad fucking luck.

I was actually in this same situation two months ago. My girl was depressed and confused, but she knew that it was inevitably the right thing to do. All you can do, like many people have said, is to be there for her and listen to her. Be attentive, talk to her but don't push it if you can feel her getting upset. Go out of your way to make sure she's comfortable. And I mean this both before and AFTER she gets the abortion. My girl had the surgery and came out crying, so you know that taking that pill and watching your insides coming out of you is going to be a fucking difficult thing to deal with. Don't expect it to be over and everything to be normal again, it could take a while. Then again it sounds like you have your head on your shoulders, so most of this should be common sense..

Sometimes when that 3% of shit happens, that's when you man up!!

Life isn't peaches and cream.

I'm just personally against it though, I don't give a fuck what this gentleman does!!

Well yes, you would man up, but that isn't what I was saying.

I was replying to the idiots being like 'wrap your dick up dude you shouldn't be having sex'. I don't think I ever implied life was 'peaches and cream'...where did you get that from?

Just continue to support her emotionally. After the abortion is done practice safer sex, otherwise the abortion was for absolutely nothing. And another thing, I wouldn't bring the abortion up again, or ever use it against her. Just continue to respect her decision. Continue with your life/relationship, but let this event help you make better choices.

Reach in there and kill the kid yourself you fucking pussy. When ever she gives you attitude and tries to fucking give you sass for some shit thats not your fault, bring up the abortion, use it forever against her. Checkmate every god damn time.

quoted for truth.

:lol: :lol: