has anyone's girl gone through this?

MaxRoach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this. and when the pill kicks in and she miscarries, it's going to be pretty painful. the doc also might tell her not to have sex for a few weeks, if i remember correctly. aaaand she'll be extra fertile for a few months afterwards b/c her body will realize the pregnancy is no more, so be extra careful for a while. at least this is what i was told when i went through this with an ex. if she's really down about it, encourage her to talk to a therapist or something, if you all can afford it.

oh wow, i didnt know the pill made the girl miscarry.

definitely expect her to become possible severely depressed.

also in her state of depression she can become very irritable and start blaming everything on you and tell you stuff like she hates you.

dont worry, she doesnt really mean it.

what would be more painful to his girl? not having the kid?

or fucking having it AND GIVING IT AWAY.

are you serious? how could that ever be a good experience for anyone.

my brother went through this same kind of reasoning before deciding to keep his daughter. he got on his grind, got a good job with benefits and takes good care of his kid. i see both sides of the argument, but things change and getting an abortion can be a pretty heavy memory to carry around, whether you think its right or wrong.

oh wow, i didnt know the pill made the girl miscarry.

definitely expect her to become possible severely depressed.

also in her state of depression she can become very irritable and start blaming everything on you and tell you stuff like she hates you.

dont worry, she doesnt really mean it.

well, not THE pill, as in the birth control pill, but mifepristone, which terminates a pregnancy before 8 weeks. more info here.

my brother went through this same kind of reasoning before deciding to keep his daughter. he got on his grind, got a good job with benefits and takes good care of his kid. i see both sides of the argument, but things change and getting an abortion can be a pretty heavy memory to carry around, whether you think its right or wrong.

i totally understand where you're coming from and i think that's fine.

i just get annoyed at people who point blank denounce abortions and influence

people to have the baby only to give it up simply because they don't believe in the practice.

people should always have the option.

Nothing you do will really make her feel better if this is the wrong choice.

Just make sure it's a sound decision, not just a moment of fear gone wrong.

You don't type like you are an idiot, sounds like you love the girl to at least.

I'd put my money on you raising the kid right, not totally fucking its life up.

Comforting your girl is pretty straight forward though, not rocket science.

Just be physically there, listen, agree, that's all.

Good luck.

i've pushed a few bitches down the back steps...no big d brother

escalator

elivator shaft

its all good

also lol at "give it up for adoption- youll make someone really happy"

do you know how mny kids just end up in fostor care for their lives? Yeah, make some state sponsored group home really happy!

I know someone already mentioned it, but girls are extra prone to getting pregnant after an abortion. Don't make the same mistake some dumb girl i know did where she got an abortion, then got pregnant again like 2 weeks later.

But yeah, i don't think there is a whole lot you can do besides being there for her and supporting her decision. Obviously its going to be rough for her, so just be on extra good behavior and maybe pamper her more than usual.

you made a baby and now you can't afford it... life's hard no matter what, it's all what you make of it.. it's funny you guys are responsible enough to make a decision to destroy your baby based on finances, but not responsible enough to not make a baby until that time.. lame cop-out man.. get yourselves sterilized since we cant turn back time and abort you

^^^agreed, all i read is "be there for her, support her." come on now bro you know that killing and yes even murdering the baby is a very bad choice, given, it is achoice but the day that baby says "daddy" or like my daughter says "naddy" you will be sooooo happy you and yours decided to try and even succeed at giving it the LIFE that you know is right for it, i have 2 kids a boy and a girl, i wouldnt give them up for any amount of anything, I will die for them and, protect them till the day i die, the love of achild and the love of a parent is the greatest thing ever, keep the baby bro, and like stated in one of the comments " you have nine months to get on the grind, get a lil husltle" i did it and now 6 yrs later own my own house, i had 3 jobs at once when my son was born, starbucks/lawncare/sold canvases, its gonna be hard at first but like said "IT WILL ALL WORK OUT".....you were askin advice on it, dont do it and in 10 months make a thread asking " whats the best oitment for diaper rash or what do i give my kid when hes constipated"....keep the baby man, THAT will be the best CHOICE you ever made 100%

my ex took this one time and said it came out when she was peeing. she said it was the worst thing she saw. so i dunno man. i didnt see it, but she had to flush it. she ended up fucking up my car and breaking the window to my house a year later so im not trippin. at least im not stuck with a babys momma like that.

oh my fucking god. half of you dont realise they have already made the decision to not have the fucking kid yet your like "its fine, get a job" how the fuck are words on a screen going to be meaningful enough to change a strangers mind about bringing another life into the world.

he asked about how he could support her AFTERWARDS, its pretty different.

all i can say is do nice stuff for her, take her out, make her feel special if wallet permits it.

oh my fucking god. half of you dont realise they have already made the decision to not have the fucking kid yet your like "its fine, get a job" how the fuck are words on a screen going to be meaningful enough to change a strangers mind about bringing another life into the world.

he asked about how he could support her AFTERWARDS, its pretty different.

all i can say is do nice stuff for her, take her out, make her feel special if wallet permits it.

thanks. the decision is already made.

for those of you who did have a child when it was an unexpected pregnancy, that's awesome and it's great your lives are significantly improved.

the thread starting post was that i'm not comfortable with raising my seed, my little dude or whatever in a shitty environment. i'm doing decent, my job is alright, but between my girl and it's just not enough. i'm not going to tell my whole life story, but having had a less than storybook childhood myself i have promised myself that i will never, ever raise a child who may be brought up in a less than favorable way if i can prevent it. and i am.

but anyways, thanks to everyone who offered something up.

/yesanotherwalloftext

• Like 1

not to be a dick or any of that but like already posted, it really comes down to the fact that if your not responsible enough to raise a child you shouldnt be fucking. its truth and i know its hard not to when you got a good girl... think about it you 2 wouldnt be in this situation if you hadnt.

buy her a vibrator and use your hand, good luck though its gotta be hard to deal with.

** oh, I wasnt pointing directly at you with my comment I guess it was more of a WAKE UP PEOPLE! statement. If that makes any sense?

• Like 1

absolute- that's a great theory and all, but i'd have to assume that very few people practice that. there are several things in my life that are a testament to my responsibility and the fact that i want to fuck my girlfriend of 3 years safely is one of them, as i posted on page 1. haha, and i already got her a vibrator.

obviously, which is why we are doing the responsible thing.

to the condom comments: we've been together for over 3 years, we practice safe sex religiously. obviously, something didn't go right this time. she has never been pregnant, I've never gotten anyone from other relationships pregnant, and we've never even had a scare.

to those who gave honest answers regardless of point of view on prochoice/prolife, thanks. props were given.

• Like 1

^dude, it is possible to have a accidental pregnancy while using standard safe sex practices. Condoms break, birth control fails etc.

Are you suggesting a abstinence approach as being more effective at preventing pregnancy than the standard safe sex methods?

^ if that question is directed towards me, absolutely. As i stated i wasnt trying to be harsh (a dick) or saying people are truly irresponsible it just that when people are in a situation where they dont feel like they can properly provide for a child you gotta take extra precautions and abstinence may possibly be the most responsible decision, besides there can be a lot more fun to be had without vaginal penetration.... peeing in her butt for example.

i went through this myself. and im a GIRL. i know first hand how all this goes down. was i depressed? eh maybe to a slight degree but not really. it was my choice and my man at the time was great and took care of me when i was going through it. am i glad with my decision? hell yes. id have a 5 years old right now (what the hell would i do with a kid now) and i wouldnt have accomplished a lot of things career wise if i had him. wasnt the right time and thats ok. im not going to bring anything in this world im not ready for. not fair to the kid or me. it a responsible choice.

no sex for 2 weeks after!

lots of cuddles and homemade food and movies and books, if she smokes, blunts aplenty, and if you're at work or whatever make sure one of her girls is around to be there for her. even if you are around, make sure she sees her girls. having other ladies to talk to in any lady-trauma type situation is key.

and if she genuinely wants kids but is bummed about y'alls financial/job situation then maybe this will motivate her to build a better life for herself--go back to school, get a better job, etc.

• Like 1

That is reasonable advice but I do not know that getting an abortion is really all that motivational.

In these times there are lots of motivated, hardworking and educated people that are not able to provide for themselves in a way that make them want to grow their family.

lots of cuddles and homemade food and movies and books, if she smokes, blunts aplenty, and if you're at work or whatever make sure one of her girls is around to be there for her. even if you are around, make sure she sees her girls. having other ladies to talk to in any lady-trauma type situation is key.

and if she genuinely wants kids but is bummed about y'alls financial/job situation then maybe this will motivate her to build a better life for herself--go back to school, get a better job, etc.

zebra rolling in with the truth!