has anyone's girl gone through this?

MaxRoach

yeah so, i'm sure this spark some debate on pro-choice vs pro-life but whatever. my girly is pregnant and is going to get the abortion pill. As much as we would love to have a kid together, we simply cannot afford it. neither of us has medical insurance let alone the kind of job security/income/housing situation i'd want for us to be comfortable in raising a child.

she understands this, and is alright with going through with getting the abortion pill because of our financial situation, etc etc. but she's still really down abut it. she said she's not scared about going to planned parenthood or anything, she's just sad that we aren't in the right place to have a child. any amazing wonderful ideas to comfort her? i've been doing some things already trying to be more considerate with dinner and shit around the house but any other suggestions?

/walloftext

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gotta always remember tho that 75% of young couples that went through shit like this and had a baby wasnt ready. or not very many people nowadays is never really financially stable nowadays. if you deal with it as it comes shit like this always does work out in the end then you cant imagine yourselves without that kid.

same shit happened to me. got 2 kids and wasnt financially ready for either. shit just works out. so if you kinda thinkin you want to keep the kid, trust me that it will work out if you ready to give it all you got. and youd be suprised and shit of how many muthafuckas come out the woodwork givin you all the baby shit you thinking youd have to spend bucks on. and hospitals aint gonna deny deliverin your kid. pay them a buck a month and after a while you aint legally binded to that bill after some years and it wont fuck your credit up.

obviously you see im pro life and shit. but aint tryin to say thats for you. good luck.

i took this pill. what more expensive............. a lifetime of baby and shit? or 325$ to get the pill. if you can afford it borrow money and pay it back. you dont need insurance to get this pill or any abortion. go to your nearest planned parenthood or health clinic. this method is the best and cheapest. sooner she has this done cheaper it is. don't wait!

message me if you want more info.

Go to planned parenthood and get it over with. Have explain to the doctor that she is upset and nervous and they will write a script for some zanax or valium to help with that.

Go back to planned parenthood later and work with them to come up with a birth control plan that works for you as a couple and her as a woman.

Just keep going doing the best you can for her.

Nothing makes this kind of decision any easier to deal with, NOTHING !!!

Maybe time passing ...

This shit may sit on your mind for a while too.

I know I play the "what if" thought once in a while about the time an ex and I went this route.

Even when I knew that is what we agreed upon before we fucked up.

expect her to get depressed about the decision after you give her the pill.

just make sure youre there for her.

tell her that its for the best.

make sure she gets lots of attention from you too.

women is fickle creatures.

this. and when the pill kicks in and she miscarries, it's going to be pretty painful. the doc also might tell her not to have sex for a few weeks, if i remember correctly. aaaand she'll be extra fertile for a few months afterwards b/c her body will realize the pregnancy is no more, so be extra careful for a while. at least this is what i was told when i went through this with an ex. if she's really down about it, encourage her to talk to a therapist or something, if you all can afford it.

DOn't bring that kid into a shitty enviroment.

obviously, which is why we are doing the responsible thing.

to the condom comments: we've been together for over 3 years, we practice safe sex religiously. obviously, something didn't go right this time. she has never been pregnant, I've never gotten anyone from other relationships pregnant, and we've never even had a scare.

to those who gave honest answers regardless of point of view on prochoice/prolife, thanks. props were given.

this. and when the pill kicks in and she miscarries, it's going to be pretty painful. the doc also might tell her not to have sex for a few weeks, if i remember correctly. aaaand she'll be extra fertile for a few months afterwards b/c her body will realize the pregnancy is no more, so be extra careful for a while. at least this is what i was told when i went through this with an ex. if she's really down about it, encourage her to talk to a therapist or something, if you all can afford it.

yeah i did read something along those lines, thanks for the info.

this. and when the pill kicks in and she miscarries, it's going to be pretty painful.

Real talk...

When she is in pain be there with her. Give her a back rub, massage her feet make her feel loved. Maybe even consider the surgical method to avoid the pain and bleeding? Good luck with everything...it's stressfull.

yeah so, i'm sure this spark some debate on pro-choice vs pro-life but whatever. my girly is pregnant and is going to get the abortion pill. As much as we would love to have a kid together, we simply cannot afford it. neither of us has medical insurance let alone the kind of job security/income/housing situation i'd want for us to be comfortable in raising a child.

she understands this, and is alright with going through with getting the abortion pill because of our financial situation, etc etc. but she's still really down abut it. she said she's not scared about going to planned parenthood or anything, she's just sad that we aren't in the right place to have a child. any amazing wonderful ideas to comfort her? i've been doing some things already trying to be more considerate with dinner and shit around the house but any other suggestions?

/walloftext

been there....

just be there to support her.