Death Row Final Meal Requests

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of these would have to be made from scratch/prepped with the freshest toppings

- caesar salad w. bacon/crutons

- a slice of pizza w. pineapple/bacon strips

- mashed potatoes mixed w. steamed corn kernels, topped with gravy & drizzled in dianas original sauce

- deep-fried drumsticks

- a bigger version of fries supreme from taco bell

- alfredo fetuccini w. scallops/lobster/crab meat

- a sirloin steak w. cooked cheese/onions on top

- stuffed peppers

- something from the homeland cooked by moms

- a dr.pepper & grape fanta

- a cigarette

- a priest (having one will make my parents feel better) that will not fondle my dead nuts after the execution

- to be surrounded by family/friends/all my former pets during said execution

- a bottle of laxatives (will be downed right before to leave a nice flood in the room)

Guest 50million

bbq_ribs_small.jpg

ribs

LoadedMash.jpg

bacon and cheese mashed potatoes

Bacon.jpg

some kind of bacon product

newsletter_oysters.jpg

fresh oysters

foie-gras.jpg

foie gras

AP4984.JPG

salmon tartare with chives

Naan%2B1.jpg

naan

id eat until i couldnt feel.

• 1 month later...

Here's the deal. Your last meal. Must cost less than 25$ and cant be over complicated.

Given the opportunity I would ask for a pan seared rib-eye steak rubbed with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic and topped with bleu cheese, one whole caramelized onion, grilled asparagus, a french baguette, and the juice from the pan that the onion and steak were made in. I'd like a bottle of chianti as well, but you cant get that in prison. I'd ask for a piece of cheesecake topped with real strawberries.

Your turn.

foie-gras.jpg

foie gras

:lol:

I'd want Mom's lasanga. A grilled ribeye, medium rare, with mushrooms. A few Monster Thickburgers from Hardees. A box of fried chicken, also from Hardees. Some soft shell tacos with beef, lettuce, cheese, lime juice, and that delicous red dipping sauce mexican places have. A pizza from Antonios, half buffalo chicken, half chicken bacon ranch. Two bowls of mashed potatoes, one with gravy, and one with bacon and cheese.

Fuck, I can't even think what else. This would probably be the hardest decision of my life

buffalo chicken cheesesteak, pizza fries, side of hot sauce. one can of coke, one glass bottle of birch beer (pref.. pennsylvania dutch) and a bottle of arizona iced tea.

shout outs to RALPH LAUREN, TAX REPORT, DA YOUNG BOUL TACHO, DANNYBOY OUT IN OAKLAND, LIQUID, AND MY IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND.

lets light this candle!. ..plug me in.

rip KING CLOWNSHOES aka TYLENOL JONEZ aka DA BOUL!!!!

271 Offender Information Baker, Jr. Stanley 999157 05/30/2002 Two 16 oz. ribeyes, one lb. turkey breast (sliced thin), twelve strips of bacon, two large hamburgers with mayo, onion, and lettuce, two large baked potatoes with butter, sour cream, cheese, and chives, four slices of cheese or one-half pound of grated cheddar cheese, chef salad with blue cheese dressing, two ears of corn on the cob, one pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and four vanilla Cokes or Mr. Pibb

this killer an appetite.

• 2 weeks later...