THE TRAVEL ADVICE SUPER-DUPER THREAD

KILZ FILLZ

I liked Koln when I went there, was around Christmas and they had all the proper German christmas markets.

Inter-railing is the way to do it, had quite a few friends do that, although my brother just got back from 2 weeks of just cycling around France.

I also liked Bordeaux, was quite a cool city but that was over 10 years ago I was there much has probably changed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Headed to auckland NZ in about a week.

studying there for the next semester.

should be a good fucking time. rugby world cup is going down there in september.

I'm staying with a host family.

if anyone has any NZ advice lemme know dat shit b

Eat fush n chups (w vinegar and chilli sauce), drink red lion and monteiths and don't fuck with Mongrel Mob. And if some huge Mongrel Mob dude steps to you and says 'Are you a fukn fuck', don't answer, just run the fuck outta there. Seriously, they say that, it's like bro code, among them anyway:lol:

Just arrived in Joplin MO yesterday... this town is totally fucked. Volunteering with Americorps for a few days or weeks, no set timeline. Spent last night in the Ozarks, very peculiar. Anyone know ANYONE in Joplin I could hook up with?? I know jugzer is east of here but i'm going west after i leave here. any advice? Shit I should see or do anywhere west of Joplin? Headed towards WY if that helps but I got no plans...

Nashville-Joplin040.jpg

=

• Like 1

Palestine I think is probably a must see (and possibly volunteer?) in my life time. Jordan sounds great to. I've been told its less oil rich than other countries in the region and makes for a chilled vibe. That's just hear/say though.

I'm moving to Calgary and wondering what's some recommended stuff to check out. I plan on doing a lot of snowboarding. Whats the city like? Any bars you guys recommend?

What's some fun stuff to do in and around the place?

Thanks in Advance

Ranchmans for the novelty/if you want to get your dick wet.

Calgary is very 'meh'. 17th ave SW has some decent bars.

The only reason I lived in Calgary was because of work. I left pretty quickly

Just arrived in Joplin MO yesterday... this town is totally fucked. Volunteering with Americorps for a few days or weeks, no set timeline. Spent last night in the Ozarks, very peculiar. Anyone know ANYONE in Joplin I could hook up with?? I know jugzer is east of here but i'm going west after i leave here. any advice? Shit I should see or do anywhere west of Joplin? Headed towards WY if that helps but I got no plans...

Nashville-Joplin040.jpg

=

I have been all through the area your heading. Not much to do until SLC or Butte, if you get that far. WY sucks balls.

If I was you, head to Butte and spend a few nights checking out their bars. They are a little rougher, but are fun if you can hold your own. Boise is also fun if you get further west.

Not much i between any of those places.