THE TRAVEL ADVICE SUPER-DUPER THREAD

KILZ FILLZ

people are always making threads when they travel. why not have all that info in one spot?

i have done my fair share of travelling through western europe and would be happy to share knowledge. Born and raised in san diego so will give tons of advice for here too.

GENERAL ADVICE --

- take twice as much money and pack half as much

- theres a difference between lookin outta place and looking like a sucker

- "when in rome" AKA do as the locals do (selections at the bar, restaurants, etc)

so,

south korea and thailand....

whatcha guys got for me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I would posit that despite pups dsa squads enthusiasm for online pharmaceutical sales that you should have no problem finding these wares for a reasonable price on your travels particularly in Thailand.

I have never been but understand that for a reasonable price you can secure a cabin on the beach in Thailand and that if you desire have a woman who functions as your servant both in the kitchen and in the bedroom.

I dunno try the rave thing in Thailand.

Yea, I'm pretty good with going to Seoul, know some locals and I've been to Tokyo before.

Narita was pretty far out of town, even on an express train it took forever but the rural scenery was pretty nice.

My boy just moved Seoul and he's the type of dude that knows everyone immediately after moving somewhere.

He stayed in NYC for a month and already knew more friends than me after a 2 weeks.

Plus I met this really awesome model from there who apparently has the party skills.

Anyone have suggestions of good non touristy places to shoot good photo's around town?

I really know nothing about the sites there and just found that people generally all shoot the same few touristy places.

I'll be hitting up my close "foody" friends that go there all the time to find the must see food spots so that is covered.

My expectations of graffiti are low but I remember some alright stuff in Tokyo so I'm pretty sure there's a neighborhood there with some stuff.

• 1 month later...
Savannah Georgia and Jacksonville Florida? Anyone got anything for me?

Savannah is fun.. stay drunk... walk down the street drinking...

Don't go to jacksonville its a fucking shithole...

actually come to think of it all of the south is a fucking shithole.. take a vacation somewhere else...

seems like someone erased my seriously dope "Thailand island adventures picture thread" that I made back earlier this year.

when you go to Thailand, just make sure you check out the Phi phi islands, go scuba or snorkeling, and try some green curry

Seoul.. check out Gang Nam & Hong-ik University for a good night out, Seoul Tower during dusk & night for a nice view of Seoul, eat some real charcoal grilled Korean BBQ, Gyeongbuk Palace, Insadong for the traditional art and culture, Namdaemun and Dongdaemun for markets.

native Korean here. holla for more info.

seems like someone erased my seriously dope "Thailand island adventures picture thread" that I made back earlier this year.

when you go to Thailand, just make sure you check out the Phi phi islands, go scuba or snorkeling, and try some green curry

Seoul.. check out Gang Nam & Hong-ik University for a good night out, Seoul Tower during dusk & night for a nice view of Seoul, eat some real charcoal grilled Korean BBQ, Gyeongbuk Palace, Insadong for the traditional art and culture, Namdaemun and Dongdaemun for markets.

native Korean here. holla for more info.

thanks man

trip kinda got put on the back burner but will happen

cheers

people are always making threads when they travel. why not have all that info in one spot?

i got news for ya potatoe peeler, you knows whats even CORNIER??

when people make cheesedick travel threads whoopdy-doin about going somewhere then by page two there posting "yeah my trips been post poned"

make a thread when you got tickets in hand you dumb fuck.

anyone got advice for india?

my sister has decided that she wants me to go with her and I do like to look at indian women (although I've never slept with one).

so if any of you have some recommendations let me know.

thinking of about 4 weeks skipping Goa (fuck hippies) but want to see some cool shit! big cities remote places - tropical places, temperate places.

Plus can afford some internal flights and don't mind longish train journeys

any suggestions?