Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

THE TRAVEL ADVICE SUPER-DUPER POOPER THREAD

people are always making threads when they travel. why not have all that info in one spot?

i have done my fair share of travelling through western europe and would be happy to share knowledge. Born and raised in san diego so will give tons of advice for here too.

GENERAL ADVICE --

- take twice as much money and pack half as much

- theres a difference between lookin outta place and looking like a sucker

- "when in rome" AKA do as the locals do (selections at the bar, restaurants, etc)

so,

south korea and thailand....

whatcha guys got for me?

I'm hitting Seoul this year, my boy just moved there so free place to crash.

There should be a travel sub-forum.

There is a new Boston or LA thread every week.

It would benefit everyone to keep them all in one forum.

Well I would posit that despite pups dsa squads enthusiasm for online pharmaceutical sales that you should have no problem finding these wares for a reasonable price on your travels particularly in Thailand.

I have never been but understand that for a reasonable price you can secure a cabin on the beach in Thailand and that if you desire have a woman who functions as your servant both in the kitchen and in the bedroom.

I dunno try the rave thing in Thailand.

funny i just got told its hard to pull in seoul unless youre dressed right and have bank but who knows.

if you miss the Seoul tower late at night it's a cunt of a walk back down!

The airport is LOOOOOng way out of town

Yea, I'm pretty good with going to Seoul, know some locals and I've been to Tokyo before.

Narita was pretty far out of town, even on an express train it took forever but the rural scenery was pretty nice.

My boy just moved Seoul and he's the type of dude that knows everyone immediately after moving somewhere.

He stayed in NYC for a month and already knew more friends than me after a 2 weeks.

Plus I met this really awesome model from there who apparently has the party skills.

Anyone have suggestions of good non touristy places to shoot good photo's around town?

I really know nothing about the sites there and just found that people generally all shoot the same few touristy places.

I'll be hitting up my close "foody" friends that go there all the time to find the must see food spots so that is covered.

My expectations of graffiti are low but I remember some alright stuff in Tokyo so I'm pretty sure there's a neighborhood there with some stuff.

Narita was pretty far out of town, even on an express train it took forever but the rural scenery was pretty nice.

fuck, i've got to get up so early to get there tomorrow

I am going to be spending about 5 months in Denmark, leaving in a week. Anything i should know/ check out? Other general advice about shit in Denmark would be cool. Im gonna be staying at a crib in Silkeborge.

Guest spectr
Savannah Georgia and Jacksonville Florida? Anyone got anything for me?

Savannah is fun.. stay drunk... walk down the street drinking...

Don't go to jacksonville its a fucking shithole...

actually come to think of it all of the south is a fucking shithole.. take a vacation somewhere else...

yeah I've heard nothing good about Jacksonville , I'm only there for one day so it's all good.

guys at work have to travel to jacksonville sometimes to work on certain shit that not that many people are qualified to do.

from what they say ...... its a shit hole

seems like someone erased my seriously dope "Thailand island adventures picture thread" that I made back earlier this year.

when you go to Thailand, just make sure you check out the Phi phi islands, go scuba or snorkeling, and try some green curry

Seoul.. check out Gang Nam & Hong-ik University for a good night out, Seoul Tower during dusk & night for a nice view of Seoul, eat some real charcoal grilled Korean BBQ, Gyeongbuk Palace, Insadong for the traditional art and culture, Namdaemun and Dongdaemun for markets.

native Korean here. holla for more info.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now