Daily Sketch Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre always drawing cross eyed dudes br0.

When you get a chance try doing a solo show. If you're into painting you'll break a lot of ground doing it just because you're given cause to finish so much work and since it's only you you're very motivated to perform.

It's a lot of stress though, I had one two months ago and my hair actually started falling out! It's just growing back now.

Focusing on either the left or the right side of a composition is 100% natural and thought to be more pleasing to the eye. It's called the rule of 3.

dude that sounds awesome, painting has become fucking serious for me. Today I worked for 5 hours straight first thing in the morning without any breakfast. No music, no sitting down (that shit actually does throw you off your game).

I ought to chill. :/ :/ :/

dick & nuts reservedd to when I'm not drunk but that mona lisa is garbage the banner is off and the face ain't shit either. (I AIN'T SHIT EITHER THATS WHY I DONT POST HERE ANYMORE)

and the last there's nothing interesting with it. cool usage of fucking contrasts or whatever the fuck but it ain't shit either when u break it down.

over all not a good look for this thread if u aks me just my 2 cents nother 20 beers or so to go peaceeeeee

don't get butt-hurt cause you can't draw to impress me. It's all good. Keep drawing & shit, I was just sayin it's not a good look! That's all.

yeah you were drunk when you posted I was drunk when I negapropped you. Knee jerk reaction.

Certain things were drawn a certain way not because I didn't realise they were uneven...

absolutely on point with the crits on the second though. I thought it looked good but when viewed with a more objective perspective it's really nothing to be proud of.

Have you done many finished drawings / paintings? "

Hmm.Not much dude ..been busy as fuck working n shit .. fuck. Gotta get back on that grind tho... I have other old ass shit layin around random places..ill try to posting em if I find em n Imma try sketching more often..

.and good shit Almighty n Shortfuse..

Everyone keep posting!