Daily Sketch Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup been slackin too. Working 7 days 6-6. I'm a tired dude

Totally missed the last assignment but Port-A-J and iskck got some sht going on and on and on.... nice!

sketch_daily_work_HM.jpg

Just more sketch doodle material here. Saw a piece of paper that someone stepped on a couple times, possibly me. Then outlined the shapes and added details.

more Heavy Metal Magazine influence

comments criticism would be greatly appreciated, the top one is 20x46 feet, took 5 weeks, i had an assistant and 9 kids helping me on some rickety scaffolding, i prefer a hydraulic scissor lift, i just designed a 6x35 foot mural for a backdrop of a dance thing at some huge show in pittsburgh, gonna start painting it monday ill post pics of the design when i scan it, it is all freestyle pen like that swisher sweet piece with some elements in the background like old madseen walls, its tight.

the window up there is all latex acrylic on the inside of the window, looks better at night or on a day when it isnt so sunny

my homeys book cover

a collabo piece with my friend maria for a show we did together, she did the frame i did the twiggy part, all spraypaint and hand cut original stencil

selamat datang means welcome in indonesian i believe, i did all the lettering for those pieces and for all the ONE shit posted, sponsered by one.org for the g20