Daily Sketch Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sketch_Good_Vibrations__.jpg

The drawing looks better if you click on the youtube link, Good Vibrations, then click back onto this thread post to view it

Cool stuff. I decided not to do anything since all the love songs I have from the eighties involve rape&torture or necrophilia and I am way too tired to bust out the anatomical charts right about now

Beltoleum - I posted horses and a velociraptor. I'm pretty sure you can't go any lower than that so no worries

Hmmm they might not classify as love songs haha...

I just did 4 drawings and will post them in the morning, sampled a 50s song, a free drawing, and 2 anais nin quotes, all letters only that's what I was feeling but now rap letters at all, been working on compositional analysis tonight and color theory

That caught me completly by surprise Yinz, ive never seen your work...i just always think people are going to do some type of imagery..but that was a nice relief that it was letters and colors..i dunno, i guess thats the whole writer side of things, but i think letters in them selves speak alot and can convey alot of different meanings by color and shape..to the point to where it really doesn't matter what the letter is, i guess thats the point of graffiti...i dont know what im talking about...really dig it though, i didn't know you did those ribbon like letters..always liked those..where have you had shows at?