Daily Sketch Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been cleaning all day and just sat doen to draw and to warm up to something more technical and show worthy I just draw 15 minute sketches all marker or pen. Upon looking through the thread I noticed most of the drawings are one color pen or sharpie or pencil.

What I am proposing is a 2 hour drawing, at least 5 colors involving a romantic song lyric from a song before 1980.. I titled shows 'sweeter than wine' and 'aint too proud to beg' recently which are both old song lyrics. Said drawing would not just have to be words but hey we are all writers and I'm sure they'll work their way into most of the works. I only suggest this cause it is exactly what I am about to sit down and do, anyone else interested or is that too specific?

If it works for people deadline will be sept 12th

I made a drawing based on the freda payne song 'band of gold' but gave it to the girl who modeled for me without taking a picture cause I'm mad drunk... Tomorrow ima refer to the spank bank and try and redo the drawing haha yall fools have a good night I can't wait to see the outcomes schnitzel and porto!

Yeah I'll give that assignment a try. I might actually learn how to draw in this thread!

The houses have a sort of haunted house and Halloween look to them. I mean that in the best way. I like it. Whoa, there should be a Horror or Macabre assignment in October somewhere...

HAH something different for me. This was referenced and will end up on canvas. Pendant = white

isk, Is that charcoal.

I used to sketch all the time in grade school but gave it up when I got into high school. I finally bought a sketch book and got back into it a few weeks ago after a 12 year hiatus. So far I've sketched the Dalai Lama, an old depressed man, and a monkey, and I'm quite proud of myself.

If I can get some colored pencils I'll try to do the assignment Yinz proposed. Otherwise I'll wait for the next ones.

i drew this a while ago. the idea was there. and i didn't do the wicked cooll graff n dance on the other side of the page.

P9080243.jpg

P9080241.jpg

i keep a sketchbook where i try to do a drawing from observation every day. this is a can of beer. obviously i do not care about drawing from observation as much as drawing other things

P9080242.jpg

this is a piece of card i found. i turned the ink splotches into little monsters.

there are more ill just have to get around to taking flicks and drawing better