Oontzer death predictions.

the radiologist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure DAO will either choke on a cheesesteak or have an aneurism while typing an angry rant/argument.

Twinky seems to get dramatic on here, I'd say he'll die from a broken heart.

Kimjung will be kidnapped by some backwoods hillbilly and never heard from again. He'll pass away in a hidden room below a trap door in a barn drunk off of moonshine and goat meat.

A few people will die of hating, or cheap drugs and cheap hoes.

swampfight and stan deathmatch.

In reality I worry about some of the younger folks on here when I look back on by own life and remember friends overdosing, getting in crashes drunk and overdosing on purpose to end things.

Some in the anxiety thread come to mind.

When the time seems right, hopefully 'round 2040, I'ma try n have a 10 choke me out (like Gatti) while I bust deep all over her eggs

And hopefully, 9 months later, I'll pop right out of her womb w/all my memories of this life still intact

^Oontkid most likely to die from autoerotic asphyxiation.

D.A.O. : cirrhosis (but unknown if from alcohol or hepatitis C)

How would I get hepatitis?

I don't shoot drugs, and the only person I stick my dick in is my wife.

Being as I didn't get the hep from any of the numerous cockwhores I ran through in my youth, I don't foresee me catching that shit now.

(knocks on wood)

96 isn't even a ridiculous temperature.

That's like a normal summer day.

You'd have to be 96 years old to get a heatstroke in 96 degree weather.

You've got a point, but there's a couple of qualifiers to consider-

1. This is the first day this summer it's gotten over 85. No shit...it's been unseasonably cool here lately. Even in Oakland, and it's usually at least 10 degrees warmer there.

2. The fan here sucks. Well, it blows, just not very well. I spent a good portion of the day indoors helping a friend with the outline for a critical analysis paper. I should have went to the library....they have AC there.

3. I have considerably more hair than I did last summer. Don't ask me why I don't get a haircut, I'm just gonna be stubborn about it.

4. I did see a guy keel over from the heat today at the store. He wasn't 96, though.

I took two cool showers today and I still feel like the floor of a taxicab. Fortunately, the forecast says that it's going to be in the 70s tomorrow.

You've got a point, but there's a couple of qualifiers to consider-

1. This is the first day this summer it's gotten over 85. No shit...it's been unseasonably cool here lately. Even in Oakland, and it's usually at least 10 degrees warmer there.

2. The fan here sucks. Well, it blows, just not very well. I spent a good portion of the day indoors helping a friend with the outline for a critical analysis paper. I should have went to the library....they have AC there.

3. I have considerably more hair than I did last summer. Don't ask me why I don't get a haircut, I'm just gonna be stubborn about it.

4. I did see a guy keel over from the heat today at the store. He wasn't 96, though.

I took two cool showers today and I still feel like the floor of a taxicab. Fortunately, the forecast says that it's going to be in the 70s tomorrow.

Why don't you have a air conditioner?

They have window units at Walmart for like $70.

1. I'm staying at a friend's apartment across the bay (AKA the 650, AKA my old hood).

2. The windows here are weird.

3. I don't know where Walmart is. (Somewhere in the cuts is my guess.)

4. Or have 70 bucks to spend on AC.

Anyway, I think the natural AC is going to kick in tomorrow.