So Long, Sacer...

Thanks, I barely knew him (he was a friend of a friend). The sad thing is that he just had a kid, too.

It seems like I've heard about at least one writer ODing every year in SF for the past few years. What sucks is that it doesn't really surprise me anymore when I hear the news.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can ask them questions like "How do you plan to spend the money you made profiting off of the death of SACER?" or "Do you sleep in a coffin or upside down like a bat, you fucking vampire?"

Some toy offered me $50 and a bunch of paint for one of my old blackbooks that had a sheet of TIE stickers in it. I was pretty shocked...I should have told him I'd give it to him if he'd let me take a shit on his chest and film it.

You can ask them questions like "How do you plan to spend the money you made profiting off of the death of SACER?" or "Do you sleep in a coffin or upside down like a bat, you fucking vampire?"

Some toy offered me $50 and a bunch of paint for one of my old blackbooks that had a sheet of TIE stickers in it. I was pretty shocked...I should have told him I'd give it to him if he'd let me take a shit on his chest and film it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He probably would have let you and still gave you the paint and money.

A sheet of Tie stickers would be dope though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He probably would have let you and still gave you the paint and money.

A sheet of Tie stickers would be dope though.

It's ridiculous to me when I run into someone that thinks everything has a price....I'm pretty sure he would have ripped the page out of the book and tried to flip it on eBay or some damn thing.

NO ONE CAN JUDGE HIM CAUSE HE WAS A JUNKY?

OH OK.

NO ONE JUDGE THE JUNKY.

NIGGA WAS A JUNKY PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND IT KILLED HIM.

HE WAS OTHER THINGS ASIDE FROM A JUNKY AND IM NOT DISRESPECTING HIM.

BUT YA KNOW

I bet you're a perfect human being. How about NO ONE JUDGE(period).?

Seems people have a lot of hang ups on Sace's addiction. Ask yourself 1 question; Did you know Sace?

I did. He was my good friend. We had a ton of good times and did a decent amount of graffiti together. I watched him change/ grow a lot in the past few years. I watched him walk the slippery slope of addiction. Its not like he didn't know what he was doing, Semz hasn't been gone that long. What no one has mentioned is why people do drugs. All you hear if people say, fuck drugs, drugs suck. Maybe the thing that killed him was the REASON he was getting high. Why was he so hurt inside that no matter what was in his life, daughter included, he had to find SOMETHING to ease the pain. Beer, Coke, GRAFFITI, Art, Music, Dope, its all the same. Some people just need a fix. Some people need that escape. Unfortunately some also go harder than others and can't recover.

Sorry for the overused term, but until you walk a mile in another mans shoes......

All I know is my man's gone and I'm fucked up over it.

Be safe out there, kids.

I love it how these people all seem to have just happened to own Polaroids, signed shit, whatever, from Sace and the fact that they "have fallen on hard times" or "need money" just happens to perfectly fucking coincide with his death.

I saw one and thought whatever, but it's out of hand...