R.I.P SACE

HATER.

hey im lazy and dont want to dig in but thought these links were great.

stumbling home drunk last night finally saw the twins mural on houston. they twins dedicated their mural to iz and sacer. made me smile - http://gothamist.com/2009/07/16/sace_dedication.php

and one of the best thoughts on sace as well as photos is on gavin's (vice founder) new site street carnage. http://streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/blog/dash-snow-1981-2009-2/

multiple posts as well with dope photos

roedood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I started on page one, but the pain is too great. I recieved a message 2 days ago about Sace leaving,

I was told Morgan / KERSE knew him well.

My Heart aches so much for these boys.

Yesterday i was at Morgan's beach and could only stay a short while.

I could only think of how he had no idea is life would soon be over , at least the life he had here,

I feel the same for SACE.

I pray they are together, laughing and writing.

My heart feels for his family, and CREW

PLEASE put SACE up like Morgan was put up......make it a plague

Kathleen, Morgan/KERSE BTM 3A TKO 's PROUD MOM

I started on page one, but the pain is too great. I recieved a message 2 days ago about Sace leaving,

I was told Morgan / KERSE knew him well.

My Heart aches so much for these boys.

Yesterday i was at Morgan's beach and could only stay a short while.

I could only think of how he had no idea is life would soon be over , at least the life he had here,

I feel the same for SACE.

I pray they are together, laughing and writing.

My heart feels for his family, and CREW

PLEASE put SACE up like Morgan was put up......make it a plague

Kathleen, Morgan/KERSE BTM 3A TKO 's PROUD MOM

3736694344_ba035853fe_b.jpg

Rest In Paradise...

rest in peace sacer....one hell of a graffiti writer,theres been alot written about him in all sorts of outlets and news sources the past couple days,some of it interesting some of it downright disrespecful. but what i remeber is going out right after new years 2000 and seeing tons of sace stuff like he did it all on new years night or something,and from then on its like all of a sudden he was all over the city.if you went out downtown sace had it crushed....every bars bathroom,a fresh marker tag on every street, fill ins on pull down gates,rooftops and crazy ledges,the brooklyn bridge!he had it all...............he owned the city,a true legend of his time...rest in peace forever

NO ONE CAN JUDGE HIM CAUSE HE WAS A JUNKY?

OH OK.

NO ONE JUDGE THE JUNKY.

NIGGA WAS A JUNKY PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND IT KILLED HIM.

HE WAS OTHER THINGS ASIDE FROM A JUNKY AND IM NOT DISRESPECTING HIM.

BUT YA KNOW

I bet you're a perfect human being. How about NO ONE JUDGE(period).?

Seems people have a lot of hang ups on Sace's addiction. Ask yourself 1 question; Did you know Sace?

I did. He was my good friend. We had a ton of good times and did a decent amount of graffiti together. I watched him change/ grow a lot in the past few years. I watched him walk the slippery slope of addiction. Its not like he didn't know what he was doing, Semz hasn't been gone that long. What no one has mentioned is why people do drugs. All you hear if people say, fuck drugs, drugs suck. Maybe the thing that killed him was the REASON he was getting high. Why was he so hurt inside that no matter what was in his life, daughter included, he had to find SOMETHING to ease the pain. Beer, Coke, GRAFFITI, Art, Music, Dope, its all the same. Some people just need a fix. Some people need that escape. Unfortunately some also go harder than others and can't recover.

Sorry for the overused term, but until you walk a mile in another mans shoes......

All I know is my man's gone and I'm fucked up over it.

Be safe out there, kids.