Hooker review thread.

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would fuck the shit out of amy winehouse

This begs the questions:

How much shit would you have to clean off of Amy Winehouse before you could tell wether the shit you saw when you were done fucking was actually a result of your fucking?

Also:

Doesn't it seem like you could get paid simply for cleaning the shit off Amy Winehouse?

And:

Wouldn't that make YOU the hooker?

anyone ever done a fuck and run?

i think it would be the adult industry equivalent to a dine and ditch

better known as chew and screw...

Guy I know once brought two hookers back to his house; this is the some guy that brings a hitch hiker to one of the local parties. Funny stuff.

• Like 1

I never fucked w a "street prostitute" so to speak. I got down on some red lights in A-dam. The first girl i fucked, I rolled up to her door and was hella drunk already so I had to piss. Granted this was the first time I had ever done anything like this before and she could tell and was all giggly at my style. So she lets me piss, then we fuck, I think it was something like 80 euros, fuck and suck for 15 min, you divide the time however you want between "fuck and "suck". So I pumped her and pulled out, ripped the jimmy off and busted on her stomach.

I fucked a few red lights, but this one in particular.. was hella cooski at first, like all smiles in the window, opens the door tryna swoon me in. Needless to say, hook-line and sinker. I was drunk again so I had to piss and she got irritated at that off the bat. I get back in the room and she points to a condom sitting on the table that was already opened fully out the package and I told her I wanted a fresh jimmy and she flipped the fuck out on me talking about how she wouldn't risk her health and all bla bla bla. I pumped and went to take the jimmy off and bust on her and she bout tried to fight me for it, but the first girl was cool with it, then I realized first girl was breakin th lawz!

It was mainly just for the novelty properties dippin red lights and I had won some money over in europe so it was free fun tickets and everyone I was with was doing it man!

I also fucked some prostitutes in argentina, a bit more sketch, super thick jims and fine ass big booty hoes. Again, novelty purposes and fun tickets.

• Like 1

So you could steal her massive stash of drugs once she fell asleep, or just to say you fucked her? I know you can't find her at all attractive, you got better taste in women than that.

im serious. in some of her pics, she looks mad hot imo. the trick will be to catch her at the beginning of a binge and not the end of one. and yes, i would steal her drugs.

Guest spectr

Yo if you think about it you are better off fucking hookers instead of having girls..:

hookers are cheap

vs

girls are expensive. Clothes, food, drinks, kids, etc...

Girls talk back and you smack em around and end up in jail over that shit...

Vs

hookers talk back and you smack em around and get your nut off afterwards

girls get pregnant and expect you to support that kid

vs

hookers have no fuckig idea who you are so you ain't the daddy...

Girls cheat on you and cause all kinds of emotional drama and mad bullshit

vs

Do you really give a fuck about a hooker?

I could keep going down this list but need to give directions right now

• 1 year later...
I never fucked w a "street prostitute" so to speak. I got down on some red lights in A-dam. The first girl i fucked, I rolled up to her door and was hella drunk already so I had to piss. Granted this was the first time I had ever done anything like this before and she could tell and was all giggly at my style. So she lets me piss, then we fuck, I think it was something like 80 euros, fuck and suck for 15 min, you divide the time however you want between "fuck and "suck". So I pumped her and pulled out, ripped the jimmy off and busted on her stomach.

I fucked a few red lights, but this one in particular.. was hella cooski at first, like all smiles in the window, opens the door tryna swoon me in. Needless to say, hook-line and sinker. I was drunk again so I had to piss and she got irritated at that off the bat. I get back in the room and she points to a condom sitting on the table that was already opened fully out the package and I told her I wanted a fresh jimmy and she flipped the fuck out on me talking about how she wouldn't risk her health and all bla bla bla. I pumped and went to take the jimmy off and bust on her and she bout tried to fight me for it, but the first girl was cool with it, then I realized first girl was breakin th lawz!

It was mainly just for the novelty properties dippin red lights and I had won some money over in europe so it was free fun tickets and everyone I was with was doing it man!

I also fucked some prostitutes in argentina, a bit more sketch, super thick jims and fine ass big booty hoes. Again, novelty purposes and fun tickets.

Are you that Joran Van Der Sloot guy?

I had sex with two asian women at a "massage parlor". Good time actually, but I was so drunk I couldn't keep it up the whole time.

I do remember one of them getting a condom on me so fast that I don't know how it was evenly humanly possible. I swear all I did was blink and that bitch must have used some old asian trickery to pull it off that fast. Or should I say, put it on??

This chick stays at the place i work at pretty regularly

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=126294

Shes not bad shes got a nice upper half but her bottom half leaves much to be desired, shes got no ass and chicken legs

She gets sloppy drunk every night before she goes out, i cant blame her if she needs something to cope with the shit she does for a living

I had sex with two asian women at a "massage parlor". Good time actually, but I was so drunk I couldn't keep it up the whole time.

I do remember one of them getting a condom on me so fast that I don't know how it was evenly humanly possible. I swear all I did was blink and that bitch must have used some old asian trickery to pull it off that fast. Or should I say, put it on??

this is the only type of hookery i would involve myself in. straight up. but really.

fucka hooker man. word.

if you take a chic out to dinner, movies, drinks, ect. and drop a bill...then take her home and bang..

youre still paying for it ..... kinda

ive personally never dropped a bill for a date on a girl i hadnt already fucked...

we go dutch if i aint hit yet, no exceptions unless i owe you for dog sitting or something

The reason i'm in school trying to get the skills necessary to have a good job.

When i'm in my 50s-the day i die i want to have enough money to have some

toys (fun car, boat) a decent house, vacations when i feel like it and lastly enough

money that a several times a month or however often i want i can make that call

and buy an hour with some sexy 18-23 year old piece of sex. Before i hit 50 i will

continue to do fine by the game i possess but there will come a time where i'm not

going to want to fuck with women my age.