Mr.Chupacabra made me cry a night away in my mom's basement.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MrChupacabra

WTF is this shit?

Chupa is good people.

southside, you're a fucking moron, you've proved that over and over again here. you really don't know what you are talking about at all.

GTFO.

nigga you a faggot too.

its like all the homos seen that their gay ass buddy got his card pulled and came too the fuckin rescue..

^

That.

Plus you're birdchested as fuck so get outta here with that talk of beating ANYONE up

nigga even if i was 5'2 and 87 pounds i bet that money that i would still whoop you and your boyfriend chupacabra..fall back

nigga you look like 19 and your hairline starts at the back of your neck

you fool.

:lol:

you mad?

the only pics posted of me ever on 12oz was in the what are you wearing thread and once in zebradrips ask a vag thread, and if you seen em you'd know thats far from truth.

you on the other hand, are plastered all over this fuckin forum, and you look like a bitch.

• Like 1

:lol:

you mad?

the only pics posted of me ever on 12oz was in the what are you wearing thread and once in zebradrips ask a vag thread, and if you seen em you'd know thats far from truth.

you on the other hand, are plastered all over this fuckin forum, and you look like a bitch.

you ugly as hell nigga..shut up

southside google gangster is known as northside cock grabber in chicago

not at all bitch..i strike fear in niggas hearts when they see me in the streets..

if u got a problem come to 5 9 and see me...im finna get off this shit and and post up on the block with my niggas right now anyway..