ISRAEL PHOTOTHREAD

STAN51

I also want to thank everyone for the props and compliments.

I know people enjoy this type of thread, it was my pleasure sharing these pictures with those who appreciate.

I encourage more people to be less lazy and start photothreads when they come back from traveling. Im sure lots of you have great stuff but are to lazy or scurred to share it with the oontz. It's good to contribute sometimes with more than just free hate comments and shit talking.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

yo i just checked this thread for the first time since actually being in israel, i've literally seen 90% of the bombs and throws from the first couple of pages in tel aviv....i've been in Jerusalem for about a week and going back to Tel aviv in a couple of hours...fuck i need a swim so bad...ive really been suffering for the lack of Mediterranean hangover cure here,.

• 4 months later...

IMG_9208.jpg

... more..

COOKIE EYES718!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This kid is a punk phony schitsophrenic lying fag. He had about 20 user names on here cheering himself on in Brickslayers in the ISRAEL thread. Also claiming to be from NY and claiming to be the king of fr8s in the US. Got permabanned.

I hate you Cookie.

*SO wished I saved Cookie's "Your all fakes. 12oz forum is 95% fakes. 3 months is enough to know you're all fakes" final message in the NY thread. Good times.

COOKIE EYES718!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This kid is a punk phony schitsophrenic lying fag. He had about 20 user names on here cheering himself on in Brickslayers in the ISRAEL thread. Also claiming to be from NY and claiming to be the king of fr8s in the US. Got permabanned.

I hate you Cookie.

*SO wished I saved Cookie's "Your all fakes. 12oz forum is 95% fakes. 3 months is enough to know you're all fakes" final message in the NY thread. Good times.

You mad?

Dude was cool when i met him.

COS is a piece of shit on the oontz but is actually a really chill dude IRL.

It's the fucking internet.

I am glad you enjoyed it Cool Water!

Thanks for all the props guys.

Detroit, been a while i heard from you, you big foot homo!

Im a 9.5, 10, thats not small, its very average!

And yes, you should be envious, those BWs are pure fire.

Probably the only dude in Montreal to have these!

• 3 months later...