Russian Neo-Nazis Cut Off Dudes Head Then...

absolute.despair

Shoots the other.

Anybody know anything about it? Ya its a couple years old and it was determined to be a hoax at one time but then it was supposed to be real and then a hoax again.

Im just curious of what became of it, it looks real to me.

Im gonna post the link below but I will advise you not to watch it if you havent seen it before.

http://podblanc.com/index.php?q=node/4360

I warned you so dont blame me.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i badly want to go to Russia.

and the Russians I know are decent people.

Most Russians that fled the country during the fall are decent people because the are the ones who could not live amongst all the scumbags who came to the big cities during those times to take advantage of the situation.

Early 90's in Moscow, an average of 80 killings a day, day time shoot outs and ruthless takeovers.

Lots of people didnt want to raise their kids in that shithole so the ones who had a chance fled from the country and left everything behind.

Lots of the Russians in the greater Montreal/ Toronto region are also Jews, most came to Canada through Israel.

Most people you know are probably children of what we call " old russians".

They are highly educated and well brought up. They left Russia before they got corrupted by the new ways.

If you meet any of these "new russians", most of them are piece of shit.

Wait, I'm on my iPhone so I can't watch the vid, but is this the one where they step on dudes head, jab a Rambo knife through his throat, and saw away at it untill they hack his head off?

If so I first saw this 8 years ago

it's actually Russian military captured by chezchan rebels

not neo Nazis

russians ive known were into selling coke and guns.

O and i knew a Russian kid. His mom would smile in

my face and talk big shit. I be like Vitaly... what exactly

did your mom say?

Oh she says you are trash and she is disgusted

to have to talk to you

There's a shitload of russian refugees living here that came over in the 70s and 80s, then even more came after the fall

they are all really good people who appreciate everything we have here in America

they didn't even set up their own gangs like vietnamese, laotian, and Kurdish refugees

all in all every Russian here has been a really hard working upstanding person, and even if they do dirt they are reasonable unless you cross them

they also have no desire to return to Russia unless they have a rich/ well connected family back home, which is almost none of them

There's a shitload of russian refugees living here that came over in the 70s and 80s, then even more came after the fall

they are all really good people who appreciate everything we have here in America

they didn't even set up their own gangs like vietnamese, laotian, and Kurdish refugees

all in all every Russian here has been a really hard working upstanding person, and even if they do dirt they are reasonable unless you cross them

they also have no desire to return to Russia unless they have a rich/ well connected family back home, which is almost none of them

Word, old russians have them soviet values.

The ones that staid there where forced to change and become ruthless fuckers that will fuck you over for a sip of nail varnish. There is one law in Russia and its $.

If you have $, you do what ever you want the rest, well, not so much.

Im glad we left. Fuck that place.

if i was that nigga that got his dome chopped I woulda slammed my head to my shoulder. do a back flip breaking his wrist. when the knife dropped, id kick it up in the air then side kick it with extreme force an shit right into the other ones chest. then id wipe the nazi flag with my shit covered ass.

then id take flicks and show everyone on the oontz how to handle biz.

truth be told

thats an oldie. Its got nothing on that one video of the two kids bashing the dudes face in with a yellow piece of metal something, stabbing him repeatedly with a screwdriver, etc, but it is still pretty graphic and i don't feel inclined to watch it again since i know what it is.

also, Russian jew represent. Although, i'm atheist, but as david cross said so poetically, if your mother's vagina is jewish, you're jewish. no escaping that shit.