NZ vs. OZ

Vanity

So I have the chance to visit either New Zealand or Australia on the cheap. I can also go to any island in the South Pacific, but I'm not really looking to get away from anything. My current town doesn't even have a stoplight. I'm looking to do actual activities, maybe drink some quality beers and cause mischief of sorts.

The downside is it'll be around Christmas time, and, as far as I know, that means it's hot as shit. I don't really know folks in either one, except a banging Indian girl in Wellington.

Naka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo man I saw your message when I was on gmail/aim not too long ago. If you come to West Oz give us a shout and I can point you in the right direction for causing mayhem and mischief. Then again, I only know of NZ what friends have told me and they say it is beautiful landscapes and average looking women. I also must comment that the worst sex I had in my life wwas with a kiwi chick and that put me off them forever. But yeah, there is no doubt you should come to Australia, it is much better than NZ, however their dollar is worthless so you can possibly travel cheaply over there.

It really depends what you'd like to do.

Australia is a big fucking place and the cities vary greatly. We have touristy spots and normal cities. If it's just a short trip I'd probably head to New Zealand as it's a beautiful place and you won't have to travel too far to see all the sites and theres alot of stuff to do in a small area. With Australia you'd need a few months to head around and see everything.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yo vanity, what up doggy? hows the fiji?

the OZ is super fun. id go to melbourne and sydney since ive never been to nz. pm me if anything.

make sure to hit up the cinese bbq ribs in melbourne. shit is TITS.