MAY 1999

misteraven

oh shit, my ten year anniversary on the 12oz forum went by and i didn't even notice.

jeez, a full decade on the oontz... any other 99ers on here still? where were you in 1999?

factoid: just so happens that Sponge Bob Square Pants and The Phantom Menace also kicked off in May 1999.

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually come to think of it, 1999 is when this version of the board began. I believe the first version went up in 1997 or 98.

nuts.

Yeah i was wondering. I remember I first came on this board in 1998... a teenager at the time. I remember you had that old school HTML format (black background, everything in times new roman text, "click here for netscape navigator", etc.)...

Yeah i was wondering. I remember I first came on this board in 1998... a teenager at the time. I remember you had that old school HTML format (black background, everything in times new roman text, "click here for netscape navigator", etc.)...

And the chicken logo.

Happy Birthday 12ozprophet.

oh man

may 1999

i lost my virginity and began a truly epic summer

i was completely immersed in hiphop

bboyin and rap 100%. graffiti and DJing just getting into. buying first cans and first wax with my first summer job landscaping.

i was in germany. i was 14.

but since i was so tall i could get into the bars and clubs with my crew who were all 17-20

i wish i would've gotten a chance to jump on 12oz immediately and started going deep into graffiti in general way sooner. since i'm not really active in any of the other 4element shenanigins

• Like 1

Guest Ginger Bread Man

since around 98 or something. registered in 99 but there was an upgrade which had the site down for a couple days/weeks. reregistered in 2000.

wheres everyone else at?

many have come and gone. its been a long time

SHit, ten years ago I was slinging guns in South East Asia. Graf probably would have been one of the furthest things from my mind at the time, I'd say. However, I did buy 120z magazines 10 well before I stumbled across this site. Still have them all back home mixed in with my comic collection.

But now I'm back in the groove and part of the global push spreading the word to the developing world. :cool: