BRUNO

DRscribblez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacha Baron Cohen is one of those people where I feel compelled to see what he gets away with this time. Not because he's a great actor or anything but he's very good at social engineering and getting people to be in the mood that fits the scene he's shooting.

The original UK Ali G show was good, the US one was all right but toned down and slightly forced at times, the Ali G movie was so-so but I knew what to expect, Borat had some insane scenes but was okay overall, not great...anyone else seeing a pattern here?

i rarely go to the theatre. even when its a sure bet to be a good movie, i'd still rather download it and stay at home doing drugs whilst movie watching.

fuck a theatre with a bunch of those people talking thru the whole damn thing.

you mean the chocolate face people?

20060919-BORAT.jpg

i rarely go to the theatre. even when its a sure bet to be a good movie, i'd still rather download it and stay at home doing drugs whilst movie watching.

fuck a theatre with a bunch of those people talking thru the whole damn thing.

major_taylor.jpg

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "THOSE PEOPLE"? "

im watching it right now.

not even ten minutes and ive seen a dick or two.

this movie is going to be rad.

i get it now. your internet character is a play on the robot chicken sketch in where twinky the kid, seen here walking with a cartoon penis:

BB%20TWINKIE.jpg

is a closet homosexual. so you say some gay ass shit quite often... for laughs. well nobody is laughing. you and Bruno share the same comedic schtick... you are a phony.

i say this with conviction....

ACTING GAY IS NOT FUNNY. IF YOU'RE GAY, YOU'D HAVE MORE SELF RESPECT I'D IMAGINE. YOU SIR ARE NOT FUNNY. FUCK OFF AND DIE PLS. /endrant

• Like 1