Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Classified

DRUNK.

im not much of a thread starter.....nor am i a popular figure on 12oz...

any fucking who,,,,,,,many times i find my self drunk as fuck ( like i am now) being that drunk , i need a place to talk shit......and kinda let motherfuckkers from the other the side of the earth know who wheere what im feeloing and so forth ,,,,,this fucking metalllica cd i skipping annd i really cant give a fuck about anything........anywho ..........i am sure i am not alone , as far peeps coming on here and talking shit when drunk , talk it up...........

the pisshead outlet thread is right here......

Salute.

You are drunk at the middle of the day on a Saturday?

no. its sundays at 2 45 now...............a friend who died in a car accident is ahving is birthday today/tonight somwhere/nowhere....

rest in peace/pieces leon bennet.

like i said drunk thread.......last place being 120z. vent.

no emo. all re-ol./

no. its sundays at 2 45 now...............a friend who died in a car accident is ahving is birthday today/tonight somwhere/nowhere....

That explains it. Sorry for the loss man. Do what you need to do to get you through the day. Just don't let what you're doing ruin your life for the rest of the days you've got ahead of you.

Umm I am stopping incospicuous consumption at 2am. I would prop myself for the 3 syllable word in this state but I can't. Does that sound drunk to you?

Stop saying anywho. unless you're a 40 year old white woman talking to her friends at the country club.

fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now