shits got to stop

abcs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I haven't seen, texted, called, or e-mailed my ex in two weeks.

I did see her this weekend, though. I told her a few months back I'd watch her compete in her first triathalon, so I kept my word and did that. Kind of a symbolic thing, as she really doesn't do the same for me. I did get to hang out with some of her friends, though. Nice girls, and I was playing it cool. She got jelly for a moment when as her friends were leaving - one of them rubbed my arm and she had this "what was that?" reaction. They also bailed on me, leaving me with her. So the shit is confusing no doubt, but it is obvious I have some kind of effect on her.

But I am going to sit on the phone and email until she decides to contact me, if she ever will. But atleast I'll be able to see where this shit stands.

ol girl is doing it knowing its fucking with ur head. straight up.

which is weird.

usually chicks have an off switch and once their gone, their gone or on some bitter bitch tip.

most dudes i know would usually hook up with their ex .

its like .....on a sunday afternoon.....if theres not any games on and all the homies are busy......

really? still on this? i told you it wouldnt stop and i was right.

seriously, why and how does she have your number? i don't wanna sound like an asshole, but i know a little more than others on what's been going on and it really takes 2. you either stop this shit all together now or just admit the fact that you like her hounding you and the drama that comes with it. you know how i feel about you so i have to be honest with it. just fucking cute her off dry or deal with it and stop whining. am i right abcs?

I think people that do this are stupid on both ends of the equation.

Then again, I'm definitely one of those "once it's over, it's over" people especially if it ends on bad terms and/or the girl is creepy/needy...hell, the two seem to go hand in hand along with the "I'm confused" or "I don't know what I want" punchlines. To which I say "Well, if and when you figure it out feel free to get in touch (or not), but in the meantime I'm not going to let you rake me over the coals because you need attention."