So her palette is basic....

ShortFuse

Get her to start rocking honey chicken/lemon chicken when you go out to asian restaurants and slowly break her into other shit from the menu by sharing some of your own plate with her.

I used to be very picky with food when i was a youngster. I think at one point I wouldn't even eat any sort of pasta. Was always sausages and veg for me while the rest of the fam had some good shit. That's all changed as I got older though and now will eat anything.... Except seafood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck?

Thai and japenese aren't ubiquitous at all.

Name 5 Thai and japenese chains or low key resteraunts that are ubiquitous compared to MdDee's and BK.

Panda Express doesn't fucking count.

Not to mention about every thai/REAL chinese/japanese/sushi joint around here is WAAAAY fucking cleaner than a better than average burger joint.

i was excluding chains.

i see more thai, japanese, and middle eastern than i do greasy spoons.

i agree that sushi is pretty much everywhere now.

you can buy that sht at the fckn mall.

pretty much equals ubiquitous.

mcd, kfc and bk are beyond ubiquitous. they are taking over the planet with disney and cocacola.

i'd say panda express does in fact count, just like american food got dumbed down by fast food, asian cuisin will suffer the same fate.

while there are no thai chains in my city yet, there is a thai place in every neighborhood, and i can't say the same for brazilian food, eastern european food, eskimo food, and a bajillion other examples.

DAO resides in Texas no?

There are some parts of the country that are a little behind the times on food trends and some people who are stuck in their ways.

I used to work with a guy who was over 50 who had never tried sushi and thought it was a disgusting idea.

I can guarantee you there is a fuck ton of thai and sushi places where I'm from.

thai, Vietnamese, we've got a cuban joint, a Brazilian joint, mad indian food spots

a pakistani spot

we DO NOT have an ethiopian joint

which pisses me off something awful

we've got a three star fucking restaurant we've got fish joints (fresh!)

local shit, french bistros, italian spots, a vegan/vegetarian joint

san antonio has it all my friends

(except for that ethiopian shit! grrrrrr...)

my x was a picky eater. quite annoying and a big turn off sometimes especially when you try to take her out on a nice dinner

i will eat anything .

where ever id take her she would get the same thing you can get at any other place the most typical crap too and expects it to be good.. then complains how shes not happy with it... id take her to a really nice italian place .. she gets a fucking hamburger ... ill take her to a fish joint . and she will get chicken teryiaki .complains about whatever she orders on how its not good.. then refuses to try new things and says its gross. yet it has never even touched her mouth EVER .. she had probably one of the worst tastes i have ever seen in a girl .

/totalyhappyafterbreakup

465814011_62f395a2e6_o.jpg.44d2846cdcedd7e6fcab41b55d19f38f.jpg

1353772724_8086387627_o.jpg.615fd4c4d7662ca58f37aba1b621d433.jpg

my x was a picky eater. quite annoying and a big turn off sometimes especially when you try to take her out on a nice dinner

i will eat anything .

where ever id take her she would get the same thing you can get at any other place the most typical crap too and expects it to be good.. then complains how shes not happy with it... id take her to a really nice italian place .. she gets a fucking hamburger ... ill take her to a fish joint . and she will get chicken teryiaki .complains about whatever she orders on how its not good.. then refuses to try new things and says its gross. yet it has never even touched her mouth EVER .. she had probably one of the worst tastes i have ever seen in a girl .

/totalyhappyafterbreakup

my friends girl get's this EVERYTIME we all go out for sushi, she's such a buzz kill. We try to get her to try different things, but she'll just take a little nibble of it and spit it out and complain about her chicken some more. she's a total bk