So her palette is basic....

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the quote above I would like to say that when a person prepares beef it can be rare, medium rare, medium, well cooked or even tartar. To call something undercooked implies that it was poorly prepared in which case she would be in agreement with most.

Get some fresh crab and break out the drawn butter with some nice bread and some cheap beer on a nice day, if she can not enjoy that then perhaps she is not human.

this is a tough one, i think my man likes some lame foods.,

lots of prepared and processed junk

he also is super picky and doesn't like much food that could be perceived as weird.

plus anything white is out.

i don't try much anymore because i'm so used to people going ape shit over my cooking it's kind of a let down.

and btw her tastes lie.

they don't lye.

lye is a pretty caustic chemical.

What makes you think you would have any idea about my taste in food?

You think all I eat is cheesesteaks or something?

well, that was just a shot at at you for my own laughs, but the way you think spaghetti and hamburgers are regular food, but not ethnic dishes leads me to believe you don't ever feel like trying something new.

Cheese is milk gone bad. In many many cultures it is very absurd in the first place to grab a cow boob and drink whatever comes out.

As a kid I disliked the taste of cheese fed to me. In kindergarten I was forced to eat whatever shitty cheese they had. For that I have eternal contempt for

a) Cheese

b) People

Many people tried to sneak cheese in my foods when I was a little, reminding me of that asshole teacher in kindergarten. "Oh joy I'll put this shitty fucking sour fermented matter in viperface food so he'll turn into oblivious normal jesus people like myself"

I'm real glad I grew up so people don't try to tell me what to eat anymore.

But I'm not so strict about it nowadays, I tolerate cheese in pizzas, burgers and as a spice (real parmesan in a pasta for example).

i agree with this man so much, im going to give both the proverbial and verbal props.

props.

Looking at the quote above I would like to say that when a person prepares beef it can be rare, medium rare, medium, well cooked or even tartar. To call something undercooked implies that it was poorly prepared in which case she would be in agreement with most.

Ah, I just assumed he meant rare...

Cheese is milk gone bad. In many many cultures it is very absurd in the first place to grab a cow boob and drink whatever comes out.

As a kid I disliked the taste of cheese fed to me. In kindergarten I was forced to eat whatever shitty cheese they had. For that I have eternal contempt for

a) Cheese

b) People

Many people tried to sneak cheese in my foods when I was a little, reminding me of that asshole teacher in kindergarten. "Oh joy I'll put this shitty fucking sour fermented matter in viperface food so he'll turn into oblivious normal jesus people like myself"

I'm real glad I grew up so people don't try to tell me what to eat anymore.

But I'm not so strict about it nowadays, I tolerate cheese in pizzas, burgers and as a spice (real parmesan in a pasta for example).

very true! humans are the only kind of "animal" that drinks the biproduct of another animal. sick shit. i cant even drink cow milk anymore, its kinda disgusting.

vanilla enriched rice milk on the other hand......... amazing and a lot better for you. lasts longer as well.

very true! humans are the only kind of "animal" that drinks the biproduct of another animal. sick shit. i cant even drink cow milk anymore, its kinda disgusting.

vanilla enriched rice milk on the other hand......... amazing and a lot better for you. lasts longer as well.

GIVE RESPECT TO THE OLD SCHOOL! MILK IS CHILLIN'.

WITHOUT THEM, THERE WOULD BE NO VANILLA ENRICHED RICE MILK.

AND HUMANS ARE THE ONLY ANIMALS THAT USE CELLPHONES. IT DISGUSTS ME.

Mosquitos.

And fuck all this anti milk talk I've been hearing lately, on and off the oontz. I'm drinking a glass of milk right now. And it's good. Matter of fact, I'm mildly lactose intolerant and it's still good.