ayebee vs stan : Pre fight review

famecrazy

Who'd win?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, i never said friends.

They are my goons, they all sell crack, have gats, pimp hoes, slap fat wiggers around and do all the stereotypical shit you would expect them to.

I don't make friends with black people EWWW.

You RI idiots are mad.

Use to kiss my ass all the time, now you all mad.

LOL, i never said friends.

They are my goons, they all sell crack, have gats, pimp hoes, slap fat wiggers around and do all the stereotypical shit you would expect them to.

I don't make friends with black people EWWW.

You RI idiots are mad.

Use to kiss my ass all the time, now you all mad.

LOL YOU MAD YOU'RE LOSING IN THE POLL!:lol:

Stan --if that's your crew, you might want to reassemble. Shit is weak. You've got a Steven Segal and a fucking old ass weezing Al Pacino. Come on! swamp would punch Pacino into a heart attack, then throw a couple BBQ ribs down the street so Segal would play chase. Antonio Bendaris? (sp?) I don't know. I don't think of him as the El Maraichi guy, I think of him as a Ricky Martin that doesn't sing as much. Those other two guys? I don't know who they are, they must be some Canadian thugs or something. Either way, they kind of look corny and gay. But not gay like "I'll rape you in prison to show you who's boss" gay. They look more like "I'll pay you to dress up like a peanut and let me eat your asshole" gay.

Rethink you're squad man.

Swampy, im mad bored so im gonna keep this pointless no longer funny episode going.

I know that sarcasm travels poorly though the internet, but i guess i failed again when i thought that your stupid ass was gonna get it.

Yes, you are a tough drug dealing blood dominican roomate having wigger.

It's all good son, i never said otherwise.

Still does not take away the fact that the first person i met from RI was saying you are a fat piece of shit who does not bomb but stays at home doing what you are doing right now...

I would also get mad if you met some one from Montreal and they told you the same about me.

If that ever happens, feel free to start a thread about it and clown me and get your internet glory on.

Remember, i didnt start no threads, all i did was send you a message through some guys who knows you. Then i proceeded to laugh at you with 5 on IRC and Tinychat.

You got mad and started a thread about coming to Canada to fight me.

Then you said something like: Taking me serious is crazy... Why cant i have some fun on here anymore .. when people called you out saying you mad and are talking none sense.

viol8r2.jpg

Dude fuck Canada.

I am a Montrealer. It has nothing to do with the rest of Canada.

Our gangstah is just different than what you would consider gangsta in the states.

/Swampy, its all good, thats what ch 0 is for.

I want people to laugh, if its me or you or any other oontzer its all good.

Im not on here to get mad, im on here to laugh and appreciate.

If my Canadian ponytail having ass got people to laugh, its all good.

When its funny its funny.

I am comfortable with my life, i have nothing to prove to people on here.

• Like 1

Yeah, ponytails are still accepted there, that's all

This statement is 100% true.

Here in Montreal, mad people rock longhair / ponytails.

Most of them are Latino, black, Arab, or some sort of mook.

Most of you from the states might think its mad homo, here its a normal hair style.

Girls really seem to like it as well, i think its one of the reasons people still do it.