twinky wants to know...

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's not gonna save you from catching the ban. I never posted them dude. Better go try and quote me where i ever posted those photos.

You posted the couch photo in 50's yuppie diner thread, and EVEN TOLD ME TO DO SOMETHING WITH IT.

Then you admitted that you posted the other one in the westcoast meet up thread.

You accused me of jacking it from there.

LMAO!!!!

You really are schizo my dude.

What the fuck do you want me to say? Yes, i do graffiti, there are my photos please AyeBee my ass? You're a grown man stop acting like I control your actions you fucking child

Ive never once said i was genetically chinese, dumbass. Kinda like how you rep philly. Only difference is i was raised in a chiense family since i was 2. You were only in philly a couple years.

Ive never once said i was genetically chinese, dumbass. Kinda like how you rep philly. Only difference is i was raised in a chiense family since i was 2. You were only in philly a couple years.

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been saying that you're fucking CHINESE!!!

How the fuck is you Chinese if you aint genetically Chinese???

LMFAO!!!!!!!

I fucking grew up in Philly you dumb fuck.

That's where I'm from.

How the fuck you get that I lived in Philly for a couple years?

LMAO!!!!!!!

IF she's as retarded as you, yeah.

Newsflash, fucko:

My wife is...

CHINESE.

You seriously have no fucking clue about the culture you married into do you? You better take that L, pull my photos off your photobucket before they ban your account tomorrow and pray that im gracious enough to teach you mahjong tips because her fam will rip you to fucking shreds over a board game, whitey. Maybe you thought you were safe because they have no patience for beginners and you're an outsider so you dont need to learn. Maybe you thought dragging her to Texas would save you and keep her away from her overbearing heritage. Dude you're FUCKED.

THEN we'll see who you're callin schizophrenic after you have your nervous breakdown at her next family reunion.