twinky wants to know...

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your sporadic behavior from aggression to avoidance of any kind of real personal discussions are examples of self defense mechanisms and symptoms of low self esteem and emotional insecurity.

You act like psychology is a jedi mind trick. "YOUR FREUDIAN PSYCHOTHERAPY DOES NOT WORK ON TEH TWINKIEZ." Whatever dude. Institutionalized thinking is bust anyway. Better off sucking Revok's crooked dick for MSK membership, right?

thats cute.

that you think im really gonna take a diagnosis from a dude who still bitches about the ex love of his life to a bunch of dudes on a graffiti forum?

boo urns.

According to you, you take just about everything else from dudes on graffiti forums already.

-I dont bitch about my exes on 12oz. I've bitched at them before for doing stupid shit like lieing, talking bullshit etc. but that's different.

-I am chinese. Texas/Philladelphia raised dumb fuck (who may have come into contact with chinese people once or twice and probably has never even had chinese food before since the one dish he could even fucking name was Lo Mein) may not get it but that's his problem not mine.

-I'm not "getting all brave tonight." I'm calling it like i'm seeing it which is something ive always done for as long as I've been apart of this forum.

-I never threatened you by saying i was gonna choke you. You asked me if I was gonna threaten to choke you like eb. I didnt dignify the question with a response.

-I never said I took a class in Community College on psychology. I'm not saying I haven't, but you assumed I did.

you told me on tiny chat you would choke me out.

and you most certainly did bitch about your ex in her fancy food thread.

then you went on tiny chat and posted a pic of her in her underwear while under the cover of a different screen name.

welcome to the city of failing, population: soup

-I dont bitch about my exes on 12oz. I've bitched at them before for doing stupid shit like lieing, talking bullshit etc. but that's different.

-I am chinese. Texas/Philladelphia raised dumb fuck (who may have come into contact with chinese people once or twice and probably has never even had chinese food before since the one dish he could even fucking name was Lo Mein) may not get it but that's his problem not mine.

-I'm not "getting all brave tonight." I'm calling it like i'm seeing it which is something ive always done for as long as I've been apart of this forum.

-I never threatened you by saying i was gonna choke you. You asked me if I was gonna threaten to choke you like eb. I didnt dignify the question with a response.

-I never said I took a class in Community College on psychology. You assumed I did.

-THERE WAS TWO EPIC THREADS OF YOU BITCHING ABOUT 50.

-YOU'RE WHITE.

-YOU'RE SCHIZOPHRENIC.

you told me on tiny chat you would choke me out.

and you most certainly did bitch about your ex in her fancy food thread.

then you went on tiny chat and posted a pic of her in her underwear while under the cover of a different screen name.

welcome to the city of failing, population: soup

See now you're lieing again. And no I wasnt bitching about her, i was bitching at her. I couldnt care less if anyone else but her read it.