showering

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me a sissy baby, but bubble baths in the winter time are awesome.

I would go all out on them too.

Wine, candles, incense, R Kelly playing in the background.

It's nice and relaxing.

But I would still have to spray myself off in the shower afterwards to get all the bubble residue off.

Also, these things are awesome after a shower.

http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/body/massage-bars

Call me a sissy baby, but bubble baths in the winter time are awesome.

I would go all out on them too.

Wine, candles, incense, R Kelly playing in the background.

It's nice and relaxing.

But I would still have to spray myself off in the shower afterwards to get all the bubble residue off.

Also, these things are awesome after a shower.

http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/body/massage-bars

neg prop me all you like. call me a broad. I fill my jet bath up with the hottest of water.

put in some bubble bath, light some super hit. Smoke some sour diesel, pop a few stickbats, put on some Duke, or Billie Holiday, light a candle or 2. Diet Peach tea. I call it

my sexy bath

• Like 1

on my days off i shower twice a day once in tha am and once before bed. broken ac night time heat sweats. but due to working a strange hour job i shower when i get up,due stuff with my kids then shower before and after work. i work in a large warehouse and some days i work hard and other days i run shit.so always got play that fresh and clean boss role.

• Like 1

Usually I shower once a day, because I don't do anything that would cause me to sweat. Except when I smoke a cig outside at work but thats only a little bit.

If I'm late for work and it's either : be late, or don't shower, then I don't shower because I'm not a smelly nigga. So I'd rather my hair be a little messed up than get fired.

If I do anything like go to the gym or beach or walk far or whatever then I'm definitely showering when I get home and then it'd be twice a day.

You don't shower again after breaking shorty off with some dick?

Not even when you hit the ass?

not usually cuz my girly is clean....

and I feel bad about tapping the culo cuz im a big dude, so i leave it alone...

the few times i have girl ends up complaining for a day or two....plus im on that girls don't really fart or shit tip...so im not really tryin to push my luck

last night i went to the gym and showered, when i woke up today i didn't shower...

btw the key is showering before you sleep, cuz thats how you get your sheets all oily and greasy and shit...

no bueno.