When is enough enough?

complex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NETWORK is one of my favorite movies. Every bit of that film is brilliant

I like this thread. This question reads like an insidious/paradoxical math equation; one that proliferates into a bunch of equally insidious/paradoxical equations like: "Assume desire can be quantified, what is desire?" "What would a universal value of war even be?" "Can the items listed even sustain our desires and if so at what cost?"

Or maybe i've got it all wrong and the question is reliant on defining things so transient and ambiguous it would be better use of everyone's time if we spent this thread defining the rest of the entire universe and looking for that final hole in the jigsaw puzzle.

• Like 1

NETWORK is one of my favorite movies. Every bit of that film is brilliant

I like this thread. This question reads like an insidious/paradoxical math equation; one that proliferates into a bunch of equally insidious/paradoxical equations like: "Assume desire can be quantified, what is desire?" "What would a universal value of war even be?" "Can the items listed even sustain our desires and if so at what cost?"

Or maybe i've got it all wrong and the question is reliant on defining things so transient and ambiguous it would be better use of everyone's time if we spent this thread defining the rest of the entire universe and looking for that final hole in the jigsaw puzzle.

THINKIN ASS SAT VOCAB ASS A+++ WIT SIX GOLD STARS ASS NIGGA YO MAMA NEED TO SLAP YOU UP YOU GONNA HURT YOURSELF THINKIN LIKE THAT