Washing clothes

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shower fresh, put on a shirt.....do nothing that works up a sweat....shirt doesn't need washing. Simple. Do something active, you sweat it up......clean that fucker.

I have 2 or 3 pairs of "nice jeans" ie. no holes, rips, frays etc....I don't wear em' often thus I don't wash em often.

I dunno, with pants unless they're work only pants, I find that they don't need the same kind of washing regiment as a shirt. Honestly tho, just give the fuckers a whiff before you put em on, follow your nose and use common sense. They stinky? toss 'em in the wash. Easy peezy japanese-y.

Im gonna start heading to the laundry matt down the street, mostly becasue im too lazy to hang clothes out and it's constantly raining.

I just wanted to point out that you misspelled "because" the same way that I almost always do.

For some reason my fingers just hit the shit in the wrong order and end up spelling it like "becasue"

almost every time, and I always have to go back and edit.

We must have the same typo tendencies, or at least when it comes to that word.

I'm not sure if i even have a point, just drunk and felt like pointing that out.

If you sweat in it, you wash it. That is my rule

I change my t-shirts every day since I ride my bike and sweat in them, if I dont I wear it again

Jeans I barely wash them unless I get something on them.

Socks and undershorts are a daily change, dont want any rashes in your nibble areas

Cosign on this. But when I am travelling I could care less, but I will always use the aftershave mask in that case.