Washing clothes

AnUpsetStomach

If you sweat in it, you wash it. That is my rule

I change my t-shirts every day since I ride my bike and sweat in them, if I dont I wear it again

Jeans I barely wash them unless I get something on them.

Socks and undershorts are a daily change, dont want any rashes in your nibble areas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I wash everything after I wear it. Only exceptions is jackets/hoodies, whenever i think they need it they're washed.

Good point on lettin the shirts ride for a few days tho as to not fade em. But i dont think i could do it unless i really liked that shirt.

Wear n wash homies

undershirts? for real? do you still have sweating problems? i stopped wearing undershirts after highschool. shit looks mad corny.

i really don't wear much for t-shirts except plain black and plain white t's. they can be washed as often as needed. plus i got tons of em so i never really run out.

socks/underwear, changed daily.

jeans, i will wear the same pair for months on end without washing them. i'll change into clean pants if i am going to do something. depends what i'm doing. regardless, they all get dirty as hell and covered in paint, so washing them is really kinda pointless on a regular basis.

the only thing i wear more than once is work pants. i sit in a cubical all day, so its not like they get wrecked. jeans can be worn a few times provided nothing is happening. if they smell a bit from a bar or the bbq i'll use some febreeeze. i hate doing laundry more than almost anything.

I CHANGE SHIRTS 3-4 TIMES A DAY

IF IM LOUNGIN IN THE HOUSE I GOT SOME JORDAN SHORTS ON THAT GET WASHED BI WEEKLY 4 PAIR.

I TRY TO AVOID WASHING JEANS UNLESS THEY SMELL OR ARE DIRTY

I BE ON BABY WIPES AND CLEAN BOXERS SO I AINT WORRIED BOUT MY JEANS SMELLIN

I ONLY WEAR HANES T-SHIRTS ARE UNDER SHIRTS TOO.

I CANT FUCK WITH REGULAR UNDERSHIRTS THEYRE GARBAGE.

Shirts, Underpants, Undershirt, and Socks - once.

Pants/Shorts- 1-3 times

Jeans- a week

Sweaters- rarely-never

Suits- 2-3 times

On a side note. I hate how undershirts armpits yellow. I've heard its a chemical reaction to anti-perspirant but I'm not about to go euro...any suggestions?

some of yall have crazy laundering habituals.. I sweat all day every day so nothing usually makes longer than a day unless i wore it the night before and im going to the gym the next morning. baby wipes by the toilet huh, good lookin out /probablysuperlateoner

I tried using baby wipes once, and the shit clogged my toilet.

You got to get the wipes that are in the toilet paper isle, regular baby wipes are to thick.

Cottonelle_Wipes_BIG.jpg

These are the kind I use, makes your ass fresh and keeps your undershorts from snitching on you.

laundry for the hip-hop generation...cool like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfK-Pi_ZBU&feature=player_embedded

I've always washed my shit in cold water, and make sure that the wife does the same.

Nothing to do with a energy bill, and everything to do with the fact that hot water shrinks your clothes.

I also never put my shirts and hoodies in the dryer, I hangdry them shits.