Washing clothes

AnUpsetStomach

Ok, so i was having a debate with my friend the other day about how often clothes need to be washed. She was saying shirts can only be worn ONCE before they need to be thrown in the laundry pile (even if your wearing an undershirt) and jeans/pants can be worn a maximum of 3 times before they need to be washed?

Seriously?

If I did that I'd CONSTANTLY be washing clothes. I'll wear jeans for months on end before I wash them because common its not like you run in your jeans and worst comes to worst and you get a little stain on your jeans its nothing that a spray bottle and a cloth wont fix.

With t-shirts if your freshly showered and use deodorant and its an inactive day why do you need to wash it? All your doing is fading the color of your t-shirt faster.

What do you think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wear clothes until they are wrinkled or smell funky.

so that is usually once or twice.

jeans are different. i wear 2 pairs of pants consistently (not at the same time, you fucks) , and i will wear them multiple weeks in a row without washing, until they end up smelling like smoke or something unbecoming.

but usually with tee's i'll wear one at night, and pop it on when i wake up until i shower and get going and carpe sieze the diem

That is why you wear an undershirt, to avoid washing your good shirts periodically.

When you come in contact with other people, More than likely they will look/smell your shirt rather than your pants. You wash your jeans when they stink from your nasty ass farts.

tshirts that are white only get a day. colored tees maybe twice. socks? i go thru 2 pairs a day sometimes. you sweat a pint of pursperation (sp?) in an average day through ur feet. ive been known to go buy socks if im out of clean ones, rather than launder the dirty ones. i get all agro and shit if i dont have good socks on.

i dont wear underwear. so my jeans go 3-5 wears without a care usually. i also know how to wipe my ass properly with baby wipes. so never a shit stain. but lately, in the summer heat, my nuts have been smelling like bagels. if i catch a wiff of that in my jeans then theyll get kicked to the pile.

i have shit myself before tho. NEVER TRUST A FART WHEN HUNGOVER. aw man. i blew the kinda fart that would blow a hole thru ur shorts but this particular release came with consequences man. oh, the most vial noise ever came from my ass. liquid brown all over my nuts, shorts (good thing i was wearing my house short) and shit made it to the back of my leg behind my knee. my dumbass was lucky to be home alone. i let rip unconsciously cuz i was occupied with GTA4 online action. shit was intense. i havent recovered yet from that day.

i wear 2 pairs of pants consistently (not at the same time, you fucks)

107-tobias-thunder-sm.jpg

instantly made me think of tobias in arrested development being a non-nude

for me it depends really on how much something smells or is dirty

except for boxers/socks

also: isn't it amazing.. we're having a real discussion !

undershirts/socks/boxer -change everyday

all else - whenever the time is right, depending on how much sweat-inducing activity i go through (co-sign on the febreze schnitzel)

no matter how i/much i clean it, my hat will forever smell like a sweat-soaked towel. ive accepted that & have found an heir to my head

stomach - debating this with a female (assuming youre a guy), what answers did you expect (unless she was a butch dyke barback with a motortcycle)?

/nosexistbutitsobvious

Ok, so i was having a debate with my friend the other day about how often clothes need to be washed. She was saying shirts can only be worn ONCE before they need to be thrown in the laundry pile (even if your wearing an undershirt) and jeans/pants can be worn a maximum of 3 times before they need to be washed?

Seriously?

If I did that I'd CONSTANTLY be washing clothes. I'll wear jeans for months on end before I wash them because common its not like you run in your jeans and worst comes to worst and you get a little stain on your jeans its nothing that a spray bottle and a cloth wont fix.

With t-shirts if your freshly showered and use deodorant and its an inactive day why do you need to wash it? All your doing is fading the color of your t-shirt faster.

What do you think?

Depends on if it's summer or winter.

I'll wear a shirt a few times without washing it in the winter if I didn't sweat in it.

I'll also change my shirt a couple times a day in the summer.

I'm not even going to go into how many days in a row I'll rock the same pants.

That probably has more to do with being too lazy to switch out my belt and shit that's in my pockets than it has to do with the fact that it takes alot to get pants funky.

I'll bet TPWF's have to change their pants every day though.

I do not understand this idea of three days for a tee shirt. What do you do, take off the shirt at the end of the day and fold it put it in with the clean ones and pollute the whole batch?

I treat sweatshirts kind of like jackets and will let them ride for a bit but in general if it touches my skin I wash after one wear.

When I was in middle school I liked my black jeans to be super black so I would not wash them every wear but that is about it for letting shit ride.

I have always worked outside this might be part of it but it grosses me out to hear fools talking about wearing a tee shirt three times before washing.