Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dmkboston

Robbing toys for paint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its a joke -.-

i dont know who told you what a joke is but they are meant to be funny

:lol: :huh: :scrambled: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :confused: :( :o :) :D ;) :mad: :p

Now that quite a few have strayed from the subject, i gotta tell ya unless they are a super huge mega toy who buys all the good paint (take montana for instance) but does shit, you wouldn't want to rob them for there paint because you could come out with rustoleum or some shit like that...(unless your a pro and have mastered the shit cans)

I had a dream last night that i pretended to be a cop and jacked this fool toy for a back pack full of paint and goodies. I think it was because of this thread seeping into my subconscious. lol

Hahahahaha this foo sounded like bill mays(rip) for a minute.."Are you a toy that gets your paint robbed? Do you rob toys for paint? Well we have the perfect product for you....."

If you "give"somebody your paint, you deserve to get your paint taken - shit happens watch your back and have the balls to get your fuckin paint back. end of story.

dont you love toys who buy montana, ironlak, etc but cant even do throwies..

and then they uplaod videos on yotube of them oppenning theyre shipment of paint lol

American Standard Bible-Matthews 7:12-

"In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

dont "ROB" toys for there paint, cause im sure you were a toy once too, respect others and they will respect you, quit trying to act cool behind your screenname like your some bigtime writers that regulate shit, cause your not, so if you dont have anything nice to say than dont say anything at all.

^^You may have the most flawed logic out of anybody on this whole earth with that quoting-the-bible bullshit you're trying to pull.

here is..

If you are aware that you are a toy, that is good because at least your being realistic..

if you do not want to get jumped at some point. quit graffiti now.

if you want to earn your way and get to the top follow these rules!

learn who is respected in your city

do not go over them or anybody who has been painting longer than you.

bomb hard

make original letters

choose original names

pick good spots

carry genuine graffiti values aka try not to learn about graffiti from internet

stay out of the yard until your respected for your trains will not run.

if someone tries to jump you, be well prepared and get them first no matter how cool you think they are. or take a beating ..

repeat for 10 years and you should be set...

you wouldn't want to rob them for there paint because you could come out with rustoleum or some shit like that...(unless your a pro and have mastered the shit cans)

this is the kind of quality humor I've come to expect in the yard.

if you can't paint with rustoleum you have no business calling yourself a writer.