FREIGHT TRAIN PAINTING TECHNIQUES

dmkboston

I havent seen any threads relating to this subject so i made one myself, this is not to benefit me i know enough about painting in the yards and ill post my personal techniques after i see a decent amount of people posting on this thread.:) :) :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No doubt it will be a shit thread because you just got the biggest fuck on here to post on your thread im not going to name any names but the guy above me

but anyways i dont do freights i might get into them but maybe not so ill wait for u to give me some techniques or u can just pm me

hes not posting advice now, because he doesnt have any.

thats why he went out of his way to say that he had some advice.

he was waiting for other people to post things, so he could compile

them and change the words, or just quote it and write a comment

saying "yeah thats what i was going to say"

im in your head d00d.

[/size][/font]

I havent seen any threads relating to this subject so i made one myself, this is not to benefit me i know enough about painting in the yards and ill post my personal techniques after i see a decent amount of people posting on this thread.:) :) :)

i got 20 bucks to say that as soon as someone posts anything worth while you will say yeah exactly and re arrange their words to make it seem like you already knew that when in reality you didnt.

oh sweet i win because i knew it was gonna happen

no wait i lose because no one is retarded enough to give you decent private information via 12oz

either get fucked and take up guitar hero or something in place of graff