LOLOLOLOL THIS IS HILARIOUS...NSFW.

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I usually won't click Twinky links until the thread reaches three pages. I don't need to see anymore Asian men eating shit through a hose while someone fucks them in the ass with frozen ostrich egg.

Seriously man, you've got a fucked up mind. Really, a fucked up mind. I mean really........oh wait, what did I just type?

I usually won't click Twinky links until the thread reaches three pages. I don't need to see anymore Asian men eating shit through a hose while someone fucks them in the ass with frozen ostrich egg.

Seriously man, you've got a fucked up mind. Really, a fucked up mind. I mean really........oh wait, what did I just type?

Twinky let it slip last tight on tiny chat that he busts on the underside of his desk.

I hope his fam don't use the same computer.

bwahahahahahhaaaaa.

oh come on dudes, like youve never let one loose in the moment and had it end up somewhere you didnt mean to.

im sure you dudes dont always have a fistfull of tissues on standby.

im mean planning out a fap session is kinda over thinking the whole aspect of it.

you might as well light up some candles and throw on a boys to men album.

and DAO, howd you enjoy that video last night?

fap worthy much?

bwahahahahahhaaaaa.

oh come on dudes, like youve never let one loose in the moment and had it end up somewhere you didnt mean to.

im sure you dudes dont always have a fistfull of tissues on standby.

im mean planning out a fap session is kinda over thinking the whole aspect of it.

you might as well light up some candles and throw on a boys to men album.

and DAO, howd you enjoy that video last night?

fap worthy much?

I can honestly say that I've never let one fly allover my computer desk.

Infact, I can honestly say that I never fap without either a sock or a paper towel or something handy to catch the load.

The only time I've ever just let one fly wild was probably the first time I ever jerked off, and ever since then I always made a point to have something handy to catch the mess.

And yes, that video was good shit.

The one time I can remember, was with an ex. We were staying at her Aunt's house, sleeping in her little cousin's bedroom. His wallpaper was a pin striped baseball theme with team logos and illustrations, and his bed was barely big enough for the both of us. But we did it anyways, and I had nothing to throw the boys into. So I pulled out at the very last second, and threw my hand over it. But ol' faithful was in a rush that day, and some of my boys went airborne. We both looked at each other like "oh fuck!" I jumped out of bed with my dick in full throttle, and her naked on the bed with an "oh shit" face. I'm there looking around this kid's baseball card collection, coloring books, action figures, for the landing zone of my legacy.

"I can't find it, where did it go?"

"I think it went over there, by the board games."

"Nope!"

"Ok, over there, by the legos!"

"Nope!"

"Oh no!"

"What?"

"I found it."

I turned around, and my girlfriend was sitting with her cat on her lap. Turns out I gave the little critter a Merv Griffin toupee.

60807_video-142064-merv-griffin-talks-tv.jpg

(No/Pedobear on the looking through kid's lego's with my dick hanging out)

• Like 1

that dudes life

just changed forever. the dildo with eyes made it pretty clear i think.