Who beleives 2012

TRUE2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in any kind of god, I believe that science is what explans things correctly. I believe in Evolution.

I don't believe in anything like gods, a power looking over us anything like that there is nothing. The universe is infiniate and there may be levels of intelligence in the universe that far superceed us, many far below us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the doomsday propaganda is just that, propaganda. To scare you. Cause they made the world believe in religion, and that is believing in a higher power than you that watches you at all times, and you must do as he says or he will punish you and you should beg for forgiveness. Idunno if you can see how that is just a manipulation method to keep you close minded. And you think the lies end there, the conventional truth of science is bullshit.The truth is that we are all one, like the cells in your body don know they are a part of a thinking living being themselves, we are one with the universe. Bemuse it is 1 thing. i can ramble on if you guys want. or pm me w.e.

How in the hell are you gonna enlighten anyone, you sound like some crack pot hippie who has done a little bit too much acid.

2012 - just another year in a calender that we have created. The Earth/universe/everything has nothing to do with this man made timetable and won't be adhering to it, I guess!

Will the world end in 2012, no. For the world to end you will need something to destroy the planet, Will humanity end in 2012, no I doubt it, we are highly skilled at destroying stuff but also at surviving so I dn't think we will get destroyed.

Will anything happen in 2012, I suppose I will spend most of the year at work, exactly like every other year. If the Mayans were so damn clever maybe they should have also said how the world would end in 2012.

Conspiracy rubbish in my opinion. Generally perpetuated by the consipracy nutjobs and burnt out hippies that back this kind of nonsense.

WE?

ok mister mayan/aztec/junglist go to your raves now...

just kidding but SERIOUSLy, YOU did not create SHIT...

these calendars were carved on fucking HUGE ass DISKS, made of STONE.. OBVIOUSLY ancient cultures with connection to the cosmos and definate connection to nature (via elaborate plant diets that you would never be able to understand) had SOMETHING to tell us, as in WARNING shitty as people like me and you that something IS going to happen..

the calendar itself is a depiction of the sun and its path/ what happens throughout the year.. read up on that shit its not just ONE calendar, theres 3 if not more that all pertain to eachother.. mayans were smarts as shit, aztecs were smart as shit too.. so get your head out of your stupid smart ass..

:)

its not about the world ending its about the world that mankind fucking constrtucted stupidly collapsing because a lot of people (white man) didnt have any true knowledge in creating building structures and what not.. they had NO true design.. a lot of it is full of error because they never bases any of their design concepts on nature.. The mayans and aztecs alike (very identical calendars) were predicting that this world (yes WORLD, not EARTH or PLANET; basicaly this CIVILIZATION) will be destroyed this time by MOVEMENT (EARTHQUAKES)

IE buildings, and civilizations (things we stupidly depend on) and radio towers, all that shit, major phone lines.. etc... you know like the MAIN SHIT that this stupid economy (yes mainly the US) is based on, IS MOST LIKELY going to collapse.. even scientist predict that whatever happens around 2012 in space, is going to cause plate shifting and thus EARTHQUAKES..

they might be massive they might not, i felt a little tiny one here the other day.. like a split second little shake.... the picture at the top of the wheel doesnt seem that dramati in size compared to the other symbols depicted, but WHO REALLY KNOWS....

pretty much.. just earthquakes destroying shit... so dont be in any big fucking cities around that time... hopefully there will be warnings for certain cities that are built on shitty grounds such as where I live, in southern california, where sewers are basically underneath everything.. I hope we make it out alive, even if theres a bunch of lizard people running around.. :)

which also brings us to another point ... the "aztec" nahua calendar predicted that around the time of 2012 (this time) the "feathered serpent" god Quetzalcoatl will return (lizard race?).. who was also one of the former SUNS.. maybe JUST MAYBE, certain planets (suns?) will return just to watch this whole spectical unfold..

and trust, Ive seen plenty of people around southern california with the lizard glint in their eye... so WHATEVER.

just BE AWARE man.. dont be so god damned ignorant towards cultures you cant understand, who were just MAPPPING OUT for US, what they observed in the clear sky, over years of observation.... plus this probably has more to do with central mexico / southern california than anywhere else ... so just be aware..

:) got it?

dont be stupid.. and dont cry when twelve ounce is no longer accessible and you have no life because the internet is destroyed..

and just so you know, the mayans and aztecs (AS WELL AS PRETTY MUCH ANY OTHER CIVILIZATION) SPECULATED (pretty much knew) that the sun wasnt just on a beaten path for eternity (like they oh - so tell you in science class in sixth grade), in fact MANY people believe that at the first creation of the sun, it stood still, until festivities began, and depending on how they treated things and earth. and what went on through certain rituals, the "gods" (stars suns etc) would be pleased and or displeased... so you cant just say that humans have no influence on what goes on outside of us, even if it comes to huge celestial beings (planets)...

the mystery yet unfolds..

the doomsday propaganda is just that, propaganda. To scare you. Cause they made the world believe in religion, and that is believing in a higher power than you that watches you at all times, and you must do as he says or he will punish you and you should beg for forgiveness. Idunno if you can see how that is just a manipulation method to keep you close minded. And you think the lies end there, the conventional truth of science is bullshit.The truth is that we are all one, like the cells in your body don know they are a part of a thinking living being themselves, we are one with the universe. Bemuse it is 1 thing. i can ramble on if you guys want. or pm me w.e.

nah dawg.. the kush gots you brain washed.. were all individuals, the "oneness" you speak of is a connection because of the internet, and metals in our system from the water supply (flouride was just the beginning).. and thus frequencies shaved out of huge transmittors somewhere underground, that seemingly "connect us"... how stupid do you have to be not to see past this?..

how do you explain the ability for us to even MOVE, let alone BREATHE? how do you explain gravity?? you CANT.. there some kind of sprak involved that makes ug o.. energy or what have you..(some consider this God) and its not electricty if thats what you are thinking.. its unexplainable..... that doesnt mean that there isnt a "GOD" involved for certain peoples, or that there arent beings in out there watching us....

the original idea of "GOD" being male, is the idea of the ... dun dun dun the SUN.. yes... the SUN. something twelve ouncers probably dont see too much of..

the first mention of "God" in the old testament is Elohim...

EL was the prime deity represented as the SUN

bene-elohim describes "angels" that represented the sun, not necessarily angels FROM the sun.. but they MIGHT HAVE.. maybe something happened that they had to set their old planets on fire, and the used that to help guide the human race..

in other cultures, "gods" (other than the sun, because maybe the SUN they saw was too hot, so they lived mostly at night?) mainly had to do with the cool colored planets people saw in the sky, which when OBSERVED (GASP) over the years of their TRAVELS, yes through WILDERNESSES and DESERTS, they NOTICED that certain things happened that seemingly HAD to pertain to these planets, and their position in the cosmos... even people who didnt have to migrate could fucking notice how different times dominated by different things in the sky... constellations formed pictures and what not that SERIOUSLY resembled something that related to what they ALREADY THOUGHT those constellation / planet's position had to do with anyways.. basically STARS, and SUNS move around, just as humans do....

they form PICTURES in the sky..

MAYBE we dont notice these things these days, because weve lost faith, or MAYBE AMERICA (maybe even just california, where I AM) is just inside a huge dome, constructed from recycled aluminum and plastic bottles.. :-O:-O and our "constellations" are just painted on the walls of this big piece of shit, and theres just a few BIG LIGHTS that mimick the sun and moon and stars.. MAYBE JUST MAYBE 2012 is the fucking time that this stupid piece of shit experiment gets shut down..

and MAYBE we'll be lucky enough to have some other-worldly beings aid us in the destruction of big pieces of shit like this...

nevermind its just a CONSPIRACY (conspiracy means a plot against the governing forces)

so dont follow me.

If the Mayans were so smart, how come they're all dead? I mean, practically speaking, weren't they entirely done with calendars by around 1512?

wow that statement really denotes the word you picked to represent you name...

nobody EVER said that the mayans all "died" out.. most places and people will say they seemingly "dissapeared"

dun dun dun.. where could they have GoNE!???

nobody EVER said that the mayans all "died" out.. most places and people will say they seemingly "dissapeared"

dun dun dun.. where could they have GoNE!???

oh, right, I'm not 'smart' because I didn't realize the mayans disappeared... turns out the Spanish first got at the Mayans in 1542 and ended it all in 1697 with a treaty. That's probably where you should have hit me, it would have paid off better if you'd tried to capitalize on my hazy dates instead of trying to say "places" say stuff... places can't talk, that's racist!

oh, right, I'm not 'smart' because I didn't realize the mayans disappeared... turns out the Spanish first got at the Mayans in 1542 and ended it all in 1697 with a treaty. That's probably where you should have hit me, it would have paid off better if you'd tried to capitalize on my hazy dates instead of trying to say "places" say stuff... places can't talk, that's racist!

wow you really dont make sense.. but honestly...

mayans didnt just dissapear either

they went underground you dipshit..

im sure they felt it coming

and you just cant understand things you havent seen yet.. you think mayans wanna come mess with shit that involves guns?? theres plenty of people with mayan ancestory..

im not saying they are underground somewhere where no one will ever find them, but a lot of people believe that mayans fled underground hidden from the rest of mankind...

and why the hell would you EVER consider an american president to be mayan? honestly hes probably a robot... and overall hes just a puppet controlled by those groups you mention..

how can you compare a golden people to a people of no color?

thats like comparing an edible mushroom that brings good vision and strength, to a poisonous mushroom that brings death..

in the end which do you choose?

would you rather decay and die than eat something brings you visions and maybe some judgement based on those visions, and thus strengthens you in return??

believe what you want to believe..

yea no shit.. people just dont want to admit that theres PROBABLY gonna be a lot of earthquakes, and a lot of "important" buildings will be destroyted (cult places hahaha, because they never had good ground.) remember that old saying about building your house on solid ground? :)

but then again, what if ALL the buildings collapsed!! oh no's!!

just be aware..

ephect: you seem to go on a tangent... a lot.

just on this page you propose that the Mayans knew something about future civilizations, based purely on atrological observations? mayans had amazing architecture, most likely alien technology (based on everything I'm seen anyhow). but that is the only correlation between mayan architecture and modern achitecture.

how the fuck would an ancient civilization know about future earthquakes, or that in the future we would (white man) fuck up our building projects, because such knowledge has been lost?

doesn't hold weight, bredren.

if anything, mayans predicted a celestial event. that is all.

the calender is round, it has no beginning or end. but this is lost on people who only think linearly (read: most everybody thinks linearly). people who believe in a beginning, believe in an end. but the mayans built their calender in a circle, to map celestial activity. that is all.

why does it end (read: restart) in 2012? because like anything, they had to start counting from some point along the circular path, call it a number, and go from there. they mapped it out and noticed a pattern. A REPEATING PATTERN (haleys comet, seasons, night and day, etc) does exist and can be measured. but that's all it does, repeat... and repeat...

2012 is the new Y2K. deal with it. oh, be a good american and go buy your movie ticket.

even if you had all the time in the world to research the facts, you'd still be piecing together bits of information and drawing conclusions from it.

this is why people pick areas of expertise, rather than be a jack of all trades, and a master of none.

but thanks for sharing!

and Smart is smart, so you're barking up the wrong tree. he was mocking you.

ephect: you seem to go on a tangent... a lot.

just on this page you propose that the Mayans knew something about future civilizations, based purely on atrological observations? mayans had amazing architecture, most likely alien technology (based on everything I'm seen anyhow). but that is the only correlation between mayan architecture and modern achitecture.

how the fuck would an ancient civilization know about future earthquakes, or that in the future we would (white man) fuck up our building projects, because such knowledge has been lost?

doesn't hold weight, bredren.

if anything, mayans predicted a celestial event. that is all.

the calender is round, it has no beginning or end. but this is lost on people who only think linearly (read: most everybody thinks linearly). people who believe in a beginning, believe in an end. but the mayans built their calender in a circle, to map celestial activity. that is all.

why does it end (read: restart) in 2012? because like anything, they had to start counting from some point along the circular path, call it a number, and go from there. they mapped it out and noticed a pattern. A REPEATING PATTERN (haleys comet, seasons, night and day, etc) does exist and can be measured. but that's all it does, repeat... and repeat...

2012 is the new Y2K. deal with it. oh, be a good american and go buy your movie ticket.

escuse me if im wrong... well anyways I was actually referring to the nahua people and their beliefs ( mistaken as "aztec" most times)

they believe the first world ended because man was devoured by jaguars

second because of wind

third because of fire

and forth because of water

(i think it was that order)

they just PREDICT that the next "ending" of civilizations, willl be due to "movement" ie earthquakes etc..

its really just the fact that at every "restart" something MAJOR happened... and my guess is, they didnt just base the new speculation of this time going to be earthquakes on the sky alone.. im sure they saw the underground, if not lived there for quite some time, and saw patterns emerging that when they compared to waht they saw in the sky, and or maybe even made contact with beings who could show them how / tell them why or what would happen..

most of this wisdom was imparted to them through plants.

maybe just maybe they realized that at every ending cycle, the planets and moon or w/e caused a bigger magnetism on the earth, and considered how many buildings were starting to be made or were soon going to staert being made with metals (from ores under ground), this might cause certain important buildings to collapse, or just cave in.. or MAYBE just MAYBE, the moon or other planets will be so magnatized, that they just PULL or REPEL whatever buildings they want, or maybe, huge earthquakes will devour mankinds system... only the gods know

IM SURE this is what "judgement day" is refered to as in the old testament / new testament texts.. its obvious they too had knowledge of these cycles..

the real question is if you'll be ready..

and considering that a lof of people are stupid, its gonna be tough..

but in the end, im sure if there are higher beings involved they are coming to bring judgement, not "dEstrOY ManKiND"

this has more to do with civilizations as we know it (first world countries, building and infostructure) collapsing. the end. goodbye internet, good bye everything shitty..

most of this wisdom was imparted to them through plants.

they saw visions which led them to prophecy, and unlike jews and other cultures, they wrote it down on something solid, disguising it as a mere "calendar" when in fact it would explain the basics of what we should expect..

i hope it happens but i dont think it will. although i have crazy conspricy to go along with it. the illuminaty will make 2012 become profecy. with things like harp, chemtrails, they wil minupulate the weather, and the chem trails wil cause drought and famon jus like the bible says. so maybe were jus playin into what ppl have been taught and belived for so long... idk im jus come nuttjob NH

what created the suns and stars ???(gasp), so they couldnt be god if they are in something, otherwise what is that something that they are in in. All is one man. Like the cells in your body dont know they are part of a livining being, and tho still move around like individuals. You are a tiny cell in the cosmos, or the creation, but dont kno like the cells in your body. How do you explain gut feeling. I explain it like this. If all is one, and different life forms are just a variance of planes of existence, but all being actually one and originated from one thing, then in my plane of existence, i can concisoulsy realize that i am. all there is, and become "god" at the instant moment, and or subconsciously without aware notice realize somehing is going to happen. Like gut feeling works.

ps: the term god as you know it has been brainwashed into your mind. For the term god at the rpesent represents a higher power that is and always be higher than you, and you need to please it or it will punish you. But if you follow its rules then you will be one thing forever. But yo, this god gets offended so you better ask for forgiveness. but that is bullshit, all is one. you are all there is.

what created the suns and stars ???(gasp), so they couldnt be god if they are in something, otherwise what is that something that they are in in. All is one man. Like the cells in your body dont know they are part of a livining being, and tho still move around like individuals. You are a tiny cell in the cosmos, or the creation, but dont kno like the cells in your body. How do you explain gut feeling. I explain it like this. If all is one, and different life forms are just a variance of planes of existence, but all being actually one and originated from one thing, then in my plane of existence, i can concisoulsy realize that i am. all there is, and become "god" at the instant moment, and or subconsciously without aware notice realize somehing is going to happen. Like gut feeling works.

ps: the term god as you know it has been brainwashed into your mind. For the term god at the rpesent represents a higher power that is and always be higher than you, and you need to please it or it will punish you. But if you follow its rules then you will be one thing forever. But yo, this god gets offended so you better ask for forgiveness. but that is bullshit, all is one. you are all there is.

Do you even speak english as a first language? Not disrespecting you, just wondering.

You seem like you're into Buddhist study without a defined area of study.

I am curious to hear more from you but you have to be more clear about your thoughts.

^^^ but some ascended, not died, in their "2012". Same with dinosaurs. No1 dies cause death is just the ending of your incarnation, not your life.

And Buddhism is a religion. All religion dont tell you that all is one. They say there god is a higher power than you. And that god wants you to deprive yourself of natural urges. like sex. If you dont fuck you go nuts. I believe that all is one, that every being is just part of the one thing, and we are all the same thing, therefore there is no separation from other beings. Unlike the world that was forced upon us, there is much separation, infact only separation. I havnt met a person who was latino and christian that wasnt racist. And i was born down there. People think the media tells the truth, they dont know that they do shit for prophet, not the satisfaction of informing the people with the truth. They broadcast what the higher ups say to broadcast. They control us by the simple method of doing this. They want the people to not say shit when they invade iraq, but they couldnt just invade, so they found the simple solution to cause a threat, so now the people is all for going to iraq. And that is what happened threw out history with everything. 1 group of people controls the plant earth.

Religion is mind control, to keep you in this planet and only in this planets mentality. If you knew the turth, that all is one, that would set you free. And who ever is controlling us dont want us free, even in our minds. I can keep rambling if you peeps are down.

^^^ but some ascended, not died, in their "2012". Same with dinosaurs. No1 dies cause death is just the ending of your incarnation, not your life.

And Buddhism is a religion. All religion dont tell you that all is one. They say there god is a higher power than you. And that god wants you to deprive yourself of natural urges. like sex. If you dont fuck you go nuts. I believe that all is one, that every being is just part of the one thing, and we are all the same thing, therefore there is no separation from other beings. Unlike the world that was forced upon us, there is much separation, infact only separation. I havnt met a person who was latino and christian that wasnt racist. And i was born down there. People think the media tells the truth, they dont know that they do shit for prophet, not the satisfaction of informing the people with the truth. They broadcast what the higher ups say to broadcast. They control us by the simple method of doing this. They want the people to not say shit when they invade iraq, but they couldnt just invade, so they found the simple solution to cause a threat, so now the people is all for going to iraq. And that is what happened threw out history with everything. 1 group of people controls the plant earth.

Religion is mind control, to keep you in this planet and only in this planets mentality. If you knew the turth, that all is one, that would set you free. And who ever is controlling us dont want us free, even in our minds. I can keep rambling if you peeps are down.

Buddhism is a study, not a religion. No one worships Siddhartha. He was just a man.

You like David Icke, don't you? I have heard him talk a few times and what you're saying

parrots what he talks about.

Clarify your thoughts a little more. Otherwise you sound like you're rambling nonsense.

I understand where you're going and what you are trying to say. It's just all jumbled up.

Again, not disrespecting you. Just asking for clear thoughts.

I agree. We are all essentially "one", Being that in us there are elements that were here in the beginning of our universe. We are quite literally made up of star dust, etc. (if you want to put it that way, anyhow)

Religion does seem to be control, as you put it. Lots of things are. I don't believe you have to be religious to be spiritual, or even controlled if you are religious. It's up to the strength of the individuals mind.

• Like 1