Who beleives 2012

TRUE2

^^^ but some ascended, not died, in their "2012". Same with dinosaurs. No1 dies cause death is just the ending of your incarnation, not your life.

And Buddhism is a religion. All religion dont tell you that all is one. They say there god is a higher power than you. And that god wants you to deprive yourself of natural urges. like sex. If you dont fuck you go nuts. I believe that all is one, that every being is just part of the one thing, and we are all the same thing, therefore there is no separation from other beings. Unlike the world that was forced upon us, there is much separation, infact only separation. I havnt met a person who was latino and christian that wasnt racist. And i was born down there. People think the media tells the truth, they dont know that they do shit for prophet, not the satisfaction of informing the people with the truth. They broadcast what the higher ups say to broadcast. They control us by the simple method of doing this. They want the people to not say shit when they invade iraq, but they couldnt just invade, so they found the simple solution to cause a threat, so now the people is all for going to iraq. And that is what happened threw out history with everything. 1 group of people controls the plant earth.

Religion is mind control, to keep you in this planet and only in this planets mentality. If you knew the turth, that all is one, that would set you free. And who ever is controlling us dont want us free, even in our minds. I can keep rambling if you peeps are down.

the whole "deprived of sex " thing is just christian bullshit...

in the old testament "layed with" refered to sex, and there was no real ceremony for marriage.. it was more like your "wife" was just your girl... like not bein a player...

basically it doesnt say anything about having sex with more than one girl, but it does condemn certain places that were known for having mass orgies as wicked... which is probably true due to all the crazy shit it would probabl cause to happen.. it also says not to want your neigbors wife.. so its like, basic rules of real life.. dont cheat on you boy/girl or steal someone elses mate... :) ie dont cheat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not tho. why not do what ever you want. cause maybe 1 guy one day decided HE was gonna do what ever he wanted, so he started the idea of his family controlling the whole planet, and making them think that they cant do what they want because they will get punished by "god". and by people actually believing this, they are empowering what 1 dude. So do what ever you want yo, cause the real punishment is karma. its you punishing yourself really.

all is love. all is one.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm gonna be disappointed because it won't happen.

But seriously if it's really so eventual and we're all fucked, why are the believers so concerned? There's a little contradiction between their sure-as-fact fatalism and anxious instigation. I think it's because they get some kind of primitive satisfaction for feeding the hype and agreeing on the truth together.

Predicting future in advance by collective agreement. An old story.

If it happens, will some of them get sick satisfaction for predicting it and knowing they yapped about it endlessly?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I find it a bit odd that almost every post on this topic is trying to say this is bull shit. Why do you think it is? Because you don't want to believe? Because of fear? Because you think its a money scheme? Because other claims of the end of the word proved not true? What ever you think, make sure you are thinking.

To really look at this question would be to do some looking on your own. There are some facts that are being talked about in the science community. A pole shift has happen on this planet many times and based on the magnetic reading on the oceans mantel floors we are pass do for a pole flip. that is a fact!

The question that you need to ask your self is what do you think makes the poles flip 180% ? this is up for debate by many of the worlds leading think tanks. One of the leading ideas is that are planet will be set in a way that our magnetic filed crosses with the suns and Jupiter's magnetic fields. It is a fact that we will be in a position for this to take place in 2012. We just don't know what going to happen.

So before you say fuck that, its a scheme or its fake, ask your self how you know that it is? If you think that there is nothings bigger than us, or beyond our understanding. then you are just small minded and self centered.

if you ask me. This world and our government would be a better place already if something huge wasn't about to happen. Hate to break it to ya but get ready to put on some swim floaties kids. Scientists have already found proof. Up to you to believe. Other than that go fuckin paint yeee and get layd and fucked up!!!

I find it a bit odd that almost every post on this topic is trying to say this is bull shit. Why do you think it is? Because you don't want to believe? Because of fear? Because you think its a money scheme? Because other claims of the end of the word proved not true? What ever you think, make sure you are thinking.

To really look at this question would be to do some looking on your own. There are some facts that are being talked about in the science community. A pole shift has happen on this planet many times and based on the magnetic reading on the oceans mantel floors we are pass do for a pole flip. that is a fact!

The question that you need to ask your self is what do you think makes the poles flip 180% ? this is up for debate by many of the worlds leading think tanks. One of the leading ideas is that are planet will be set in a way that our magnetic filed crosses with the suns and Jupiter's magnetic fields. It is a fact that we will be in a position for this to take place in 2012. We just don't know what going to happen.

So before you say fuck that, its a scheme or its fake, ask your self how you know that it is? If you think that there is nothings bigger than us, or beyond our understanding. then you are just small minded and self centered.

A pole shift does very little. No violent upheavals of the earth, no volcanic eruptions, no

giant waves crashing onto shores, no monsters under the bed.

Before you start believing anything that you think may happen on December 21st, 2012,

believe that it could happen any day, at any time, in any place.

Before you start telling me why I'm wrong, go outside and look up at the sky.

A pole shift does very little. No violent upheavals of the earth, no volcanic eruptions, no

giant waves crashing onto shores, no monsters under the bed.

Before you start believing anything that you think may happen on December 21st, 2012,

believe that it could happen any day, at any time, in any place.

Before you start telling me why I'm wrong, go outside and look up at the sky.

I am not trying to state that anyone is wrong or right for that matter. I am just supporting the idea that people should not be so quick to claim this false.

As far as a pole flip not doing very little, I do think you are wrong. The fallowing is from Wikipedia:

The cataclysmic pole shift hypothesis is the conjecture that there have been rapid shifts in the relative positions of the modern-day geographic locations of the poles and the axis of rotation of a planet. For the Earth, such a dynamic change could create calamities such as floods and tectonic events.[1] This type of event would occur if the physical poles had been or would be suddenly shifted with respect to the underlying surface over a geologically short time frame.

I am not trying to state that anyone is wrong or right for that matter. I am just supporting the idea that people should not be so quick to claim this false.

As far as a pole flip not doing very little, I do think you are wrong. The fallowing is from Wikipedia:

The cataclysmic pole shift hypothesis is the conjecture that there have been rapid shifts in the relative positions of the modern-day geographic locations of the poles and the axis of rotation of a planet. For the Earth, such a dynamic change could create calamities such as floods and tectonic events.[1] This type of event would occur if the physical poles had been or would be suddenly shifted with respect to the underlying surface over a geologically short time frame.

just these 2 words mean it should be taken with a pinch of salt

I guess we'll all just have to see.

Here's an article that you might dig:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/2012-countdown-to-armageddon-4438/Overview#tab-maloof-on-pole-shift-1

This word could also do with some seasoning.

• Like 1

look, if the world's ending in 2012, that's all the more reason to bomb. If the world's ending in 2012, that's all the more reason to be careful and be up on shyt because you don't want to be in fucking jail during the last few years of the world. How mad are you gunna be that you're sitting in a 8x6 cell why everyone else is enjoying the apocalypse?