"All the rage in EUROPE right now. "

mosluggo

Is how this newscaster woman put it. Seriously who the fuck would wear one of these??? Euros, I think the whole clean train/freight arguement is out the window on this one. Ya and a BIG OLD NO HOMO ON THIS. If thats even possible at this point. And if i found out anyone i knew was wearing one, id never talk to that person again.

345.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

THOUSANDS of American men are hiding their bellies with the latest underwear craze – a male GIRDLE.

We asked brave Sun reader Gary McMonnies, 26, to put the “mirdle” to the test.

Before ... usual pants

The assistant set designer, from Reading, Berks, donned a range of slimming undies by US firm Underworks.

The first was a white Smooth & Firm Bodysuit.

Gary – who has a 49in chest, 47in belly and 38in waist – lost two inches from each in the suit.

But he said: “This was really uncomfortable.

“I literally had to use a hanger to get into it because it was so tight I couldn’t move my arms to get into the sleeves.

“I noticed the discomfort much more than the lost inches.”

Next were the Zip n’ Trim pants with six-inch double-reinforced waistband and the Cotton Concealer Compression Tank.

Vain

This time he lost two inches from his chest and waist – and a massive FIVE inches from his belly.

He said: “This was comfortable and I think it worked really well.

After ...'tank & pants'

“I felt least like a prat in this because you could just say it’s a vest and pair of pants.

“I didn’t feel like a sausage squeezing into this and it gave real support.

“I hate to say it but I’d consider buying it.”

But overall Gary was not impressed by mirdles.

He said: “I think it’s very far in the future that any bloke would actually go for this.

“Any man vain enough would get off their fat butt and go to the gym.

“But if you had a wedding coming up and you didn’t want to look like a fatty this would be great.

“The main downside is they compress everything – so I would think about padding out downstairs to look more manly!”

Nash Abi, owner of Underworks, said: “Men’s compression garments are an overlooked niche in the marketplace.

Advertisement

“And few men will go into a regular store and ask for a ‘girdle’ – much less try one on.

“Our website gives them the privacy they need to search for, select and purchase items.” Market researchers Mintel said sales of male underwear were worth about £683million.

HA sorry couldnt help myself there was just a 5 min story on this shit on the news on all the euros are wearing this shit to keep their guts in and hence, get more pussy. Or dick would be more likely. YES ANOTHER BIG OLD NOOOO HOMO

without reading the rest of this thread-

first of all- suprise suprise!! europeans dress gay!!

second- if it is about getting pussy, at some point the clothes are coming off and WHAM said pussy is face to face with the male girdle and most certantly heading straight for the door laughing her ass off all the while.

Double Fail.

those are fucked.

IDM-HDW.jpg

the commercial for these say something about europe i think, it pisses me off more

These fucking things... that commercial pisses me off too!

I think its something like "sleek European look and feel"

Fuck that, those things are ugly, 80's style Blue Blockers are more visually appealing.