Magnetic can silencers

extracrispy78

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i love it how some people think they have to be all ninja and stealthy. you dont need magnets on your tins. only reason i could even imagine people would NEED magnets is if they where in a place where lots of cops are and they had ALLOT of tins. but even then i think they are unnessersary..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

fuck magnets. if you're worried bout cans making sound wrap em up in shirts and shit. when you bag them up put some shirts around them or whatever, it won't stop them from rattling but it will stop them from moving around as much and hopefully muffle the noise...

not that it matters, no ones going to hear them unless they are standing right next to you.. you have more to worry about with someone seeing you paint than you do someone hearing you rattling.

• 1 month later...

Guys listen: I absolutely NEED magnets because I spent over $200 on Montana and Ironlak that I carry around with me constantly that I've only used once in my backyard on a piece of cardboard last week. I bought four magnets because they were $10 a piece and I couldn't afford more. Now instead of 10 cans in my purse jiggling it's 6 cans in my purse jiggling. My girlfriends think it's hot. Don't call me a toy. IT'S A SMART INVESTMENT IN MY GRAFFITI CAREER LOL

:|

• 2 months later...
Guys listen: I absolutely NEED magnets because I spent over $200 on Montana and Ironlak that I carry around with me constantly that I've only used once in my backyard on a piece of cardboard last week. I bought four magnets because they were $10 a piece and I couldn't afford more. Now instead of 10 cans in my purse jiggling it's 6 cans in my purse jiggling. My girlfriends think it's hot. Don't call me a toy. IT'S A SMART INVESTMENT IN MY GRAFFITI CAREER LOL

:|

you are a pussy for useing them and the paint you got is lame . that is all you use i bet . gtfo toy . got popped its good for you . do some push ups ho

• 3 weeks later...
i like my paint like i like my women -------------- LOUD

We know you're lying...you slap that bitch across her face to show who's boss and then have her get back in the kitchen to make you a gawd damn sammich... ):]

HELL YEAH!

(No offense to the ladies.)

The internal gate bipolar transistor (igbt) is the most efficient switch they have for this application. Electrolytic capacitors will be used. I don’t imply to know what the cause for poor efficiency is, but since you’ve sprung it on me, I would say that most efficiency is lost due to the air gap between the projectile and the external iron shield (which covers the coil) at the muzzle. So this would indicate that I believe the primary loss of efficiency has to do with overall reluctance of the em field.

can silencers don't work because the marble is just that. a marble. marbles are made of recycled glass.GLASS is not magnetic. therefore putting a giant magnet on the end of your shit isn't going to do anything for you. this might have worked on old cans with aluminum balls in them, but not the new ones. save your money, MONTANA paint is just trying to take money from you with their supposed can silencers.

Ive used the magnets from speakers before. Worked on all but the cheapo paint with cats eye marbles in it...

Also couldnt shake it up hard, had to more or less tip it head to bottom to mix. sso its kind of pointless, but it works. For in the bag i think just some material to stop the clangs works better.

You can always do a circular shakew and make the balls roll around the can..

can silencers don't work because the marble is just that. a marble. marbles are made of recycled glass.GLASS is not magnetic. therefore putting a giant magnet on the end of your shit isn't going to do anything for you. this might have worked on old cans with aluminum balls in them, but not the new ones. save your money, MONTANA paint is just trying to take money from you with their supposed can silencers.

Truth

• 3 months later...

dont use magnets... lol.. i dont see the point. unless your carrying a bag full of paint around/near like 20 people.. full cans dont make that much noise... besides usally when i go out i empty the cans nd toss em.. so i dont have to use half cans that are messy & all fucked up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my friends got caught, since someone near by heard the noise. I always just get really strong magnets, and attach them to the side. The actual can silencers aren't worth getting, since you can get cheaper ones from Home Depot or something.

• 1 year later...