Going outta town (to Canada), need help on where to buy paint

graffiti25

Hey i need some help...i am going to canada (specifically Newfoundland) and i have a project to do up there...specifically a pretty detailed piece. I need some help as far as paint goes, i use rusto stops rust brand alot, if anyone knows where i could pick some up in Newfoundland, that would be amazing...if not, any other brands that you would suggest that cover well and work with lots of caps would be great, and if you could tell me where to get it (what store) that would rock...also, with the new krylons, i hear that you can take off the stupid 360 tip but its a male valve, if i got a sekt cap adapter (see oinkartltd.com) would it work with different caps then?? Also it doesnt have to be graffiti paint (montana, ironlak, etc). I have heard of brands like duplicolor, etc., anybody have any experience with these??? Any help would be great!! Thanks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Contact the guys over at Visual Orgasm and ask them to ship some Ironlak to the spot you're staying at... they're the only place I know of that sells it up there online.

I havent heard of them before but ill check it out...thing is im going up there in like 6 days....so shipping times may be a problem, although i will be there for around to weeks, and i hear that shipping from the states to canada costs out the ass, not so much the shipping, but the fees and tax/customs duties cost almost as much as the paint itself...ill look into it for my next trip up there, and i love ironlak...haha...any knowlede on whether the taxes/customs cost as much as i hear or if i could get it shipped so that it arrives while im there would be great!!

well wen you go out there just go to a shop like home depot or sumthin like that or a art store who cares wat paint you are gona use just as long as u got the colors and it looks gud

yeah thats probably what im going to have to do, i just dont want something thats gonna be so wattery its unbearable, but yeah thats what i was thinking ima have to do...

http://www.visualorgasm.com

Based in Canada...so no fees or taxes, except for the shipping. Contact them through email as they do not have it on their site yet.

yeah thats a major help, but i think ill only be able to use them next time...thanks dude, i go up there a lot so that was a major help!

To anyone else reading: I would prefer painters touch ultra cover 2x, simply cause i know it covers and its good paint...i have a cap adapter for that male valve problem...

• 3 weeks later...