MJ's memorial is today...

a/s/l?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you really need to stop acting like you care so much. Based on some of your responses you'd think he was a family member or close friend. He's a music legend who hasn't done anything even remotely worthwhile in years and years. get over it.

For some people he was like a relative seeing as they grew up with his music.

And although he hasn't done much of anything in the recent years, his music were almost like stepping stones for other artists.

all this media coverage is making me sick. 13 US troops have been killed in afghanistan since MJs death, yet we HEAR NOTHING ABOUT THEM. instead all these gay ass celebrities are doing some shit for michael when in reality everyone was talkin shit about MJ because he was a freak of nature.

i love Beat it, i loved Thriller even more, the dude is a legend no doubt. but this media coverage is fucking retarded. there is way more important shit going down right now.

And the funniest thing is that this nigga is definately still alive.

think about it, what better way to get out of your 400 million debt by faking your own death. his face is so fucked up by surgery you cant ever positively ID this fool. plus wasnt there some MJ wannabes who also had face surgery to look MJ, he could have just killed one of those losers to fake the death.

And the funniest thing is that this nigga is definately still alive.

think about it, what better way to get out of your 400 million debt by faking your own death. his face is so fucked up by surgery you cant ever positively ID this fool. plus wasnt there some MJ wannabes who also had face surgery to look MJ, he could have just killed one of those losers to fake the death.

surferdude_header.jpg

What is this? ?

Is this not america?

This is not china!

This is not russia!

This is not the place where they brought down the wall, this is america!

We have the right to say what we want to say,

We have the right to do what we want to do,

And what I do in my house, you might not do in your house!

So what I do in my house is my business!

And the simple fact of it all is that we are bonded by the first amendment!

We have the freedom of expression!

We have the freedom of choice!

And you, chinese, black, green, purple, jew,

You have the right to listen to whoever you want to, and even the 2 live crew!

So all you right-wingers, left-wingers, bigots, communists,

There is a place for you in this world!

Because this is the land of the free, the home of the brave!

And 2 live is what we are!

• Like 1

For some people he was like a relative seeing as they grew up with his music.

No, that just means you grew up with his music.

Honestly, I realize a bunch of people are up in arms about his death (I personally still don't care and I never will; you do you though) but the amount of coverage it has been getting is sickening and over the top.

It's been what 10 days and still every second thing you hear in the news paper or tv is something to do with this fruit loop, i understand perfectly well that he was a very influential musician but fuck how much am i suppose to take of this bull shit beat up hollywood crap, everyone knew he was baisiclly retarded for the past 10 or so years, cant we just throw the dudes body into a ball pit at an ikea or day care centre or something.

i love Beat it, i loved Thriller even more, the dude is a legend no doubt. but this media coverage is fucking retarded. there is way more important shit going down right now.

AMERICA --we love our celebrities.

I hear you though. I think it's funny how MJ's death overshadowed the fact that North Korea threatened to nuke Hawaii, or any of the escalations in Afghanistan. I can understand why it's such a big deal, but at the same time, we had nuclear threats against us, and that was the fourth story in after "And Debbie Row is......"

As sad as our media is, we also need to recognize the global impact this dude had. The fact that the memorial was set up in public viewings around the world, and people showed, proves something about the power this guy had over the world. So with that said, I think the memorial was solid. The media's coverage of his death --not so much. I think this proves how pathetic our country is right now. "Entertainment" reporters are reporting during legitimate news broadcasts. I mean do we really need to have someone who's daily job is to report what shoes Madonna bought for her adopted African family? So why should they be reporting after legitimate news anchors during the primetime news? Fuck all that. Save it for the idiots who watch E!.

Oh meteor, I pray to you every night, why won't you just destroy this pathetic rock we live on.

AMERICA --we love our celebrities.

I hear you though. I think it's funny how MJ's death overshadowed the fact that North Korea threatened to nuke Hawaii, or any of the escalations in Afghanistan. I can understand why it's such a big deal, but at the same time, we had nuclear threats against us, and that was the fourth story in after "And Debbie Row is......"

As sad as our media is, we also need to recognize the global impact this dude had. The fact that the memorial was set up in public viewings around the world, and people showed, proves something about the power this guy had over the world. So with that said, I think the memorial was solid. The media's coverage of his death --not so much. I think this proves how pathetic our country is right now. "Entertainment" reporters are reporting during legitimate news broadcasts. I mean do we really need to have someone who's daily job is to report what shoes Madonna bought for her adopted African family? So why should they be reporting after legitimate news anchors during the primetime news? Fuck all that. Save it for the idiots who watch E!.

Oh meteor, I pray to you every night, why won't you just destroy this pathetic rock we live on.

et tu earlo?

North Korea aint going to nuke shit, that asshole is just looking for attention. The world is doing what they should do to a crazed attention whore..ignore that little midget and his retarded son.