Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
absolute.despair

Abs, A Reality Show Star? Maybe, Possibly?

I cant really get to much into it but I will say, later this afternoon I will make an appearance to find out if I get this job....

The place in mention already has a film crew about to start filming for this show about to happen. It sounds very promising for me to take on the position then I found out about the tv shit, ummm...

I will be very thankful for the opportunity but in the end I will take the money and run to the hills, kind of like how ac/dc explained it a long time ago.

• Like 1

Do it and post pics. Don't look at it as 'blowing yourself up' just look at it for the fact that if the USA is anything like here, you can go on a reality show then do nightclub appearances and bang dirty sluts for the next 6 months before your 15 minutes is totally up.

• Like 1

do it

get paid

sell out

OD on drugs

at least thats what i would do, because theres no way in hell i would want to live after being on reality tv

• Like 1

if im going to run off and live in the woods the money from it could possibly make things easier. I keep a low profile anyways hopefully i wont really deal with stupid fans in the end, besides the other people on the show are way cooler than me and better looking so im thinkin my popularity will only reach the sham wow dude level if that.

were totally gonna know its you by the tattoos.

AND YOU HAVE TO TELL SOMEBODY TO EITHER:

PEE IN THEIR BUTT

OR

SAY BOOGIEHANDS AS AN OPTION.

YOU MUSSTT!

run to the hills, kind of like how ac/dc explained it a long time ago.

Iron Maiden. But you were kidding, right?

• Like 1

RUNNNNN TOOO THE HILLLSSS

RUNN FOR YOURR LIIIFFEEEE!

when someones saying a list of things for any reason just walk by drinking a OJ and say boogie hands

before you get kicked off the island or whatever, you need to make a speech starting with "people of earth......" and say "boogiehands" at least twice.

i dont think i could handle the thought of semi retarded white people watching my every move while they munch through there microwave dinners.

I will be watching though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now