Abs, A Reality Show Star? Maybe, Possibly?

I cant really get to much into it but I will say, later this afternoon I will make an appearance to find out if I get this job....

The place in mention already has a film crew about to start filming for this show about to happen. It sounds very promising for me to take on the position then I found out about the tv shit, ummm...

I will be very thankful for the opportunity but in the end I will take the money and run to the hills, kind of like how ac/dc explained it a long time ago.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Do it and post pics. Don't look at it as 'blowing yourself up' just look at it for the fact that if the USA is anything like here, you can go on a reality show then do nightclub appearances and bang dirty sluts for the next 6 months before your 15 minutes is totally up.

• Like 1

if im going to run off and live in the woods the money from it could possibly make things easier. I keep a low profile anyways hopefully i wont really deal with stupid fans in the end, besides the other people on the show are way cooler than me and better looking so im thinkin my popularity will only reach the sham wow dude level if that.