Life without Music...........

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to find a lot of good vinyl in the dumpsters of the bay.

Back in my more broke days, anyways.

If you can't think of any good music to come out since '00... you need help. Sounding like my motherfucking grandma and shit. Considering my vast, and elaborately stacked record collection you'd be hard pressed to say that the music I listen to is garbage. About a quarter of my collection is '00 and later.

You need a beer.

Edit- in hindsight, you probably could find something to hate about every vinyl I own. That's just you though, morose.

I used to find a lot of good vinyl in the dumpsters of the bay.

Back in my more broke days, anyways.

If you can't think of any good music to come out since '00... you need help. Sounding like my motherfucking grandma and shit. Considering my vast, and elaborately stacked record collection you'd be hard pressed to say that the music I listen to is garbage. About a quarter of my collection is '00 and later.

You need a beer.

Edit- in hindsight, you probably could find something to hate about every vinyl I own. That's just you though, morose.

I'm drinking beer as I type.

And I'm still willing to bet that your best shit from the 2000's is fucking garbage compared to shit from before the 2000's.

Or at best mediocre in comparison.

WHAT LIKE PEARL JAM? Fuck.

No wonder you're so fucking unhappy with life. I ain't trying to diagnose your personal issues.

However, unless you do do some digging, you aint really gonna' find anything good these days. It is out there, but it's up to you to find it. Not feeling that? Then you're lazy so quit bitching. You know the radio aint finna do music any kind of justice these days.

/Dr phil

WHAT LIKE PEARL JAM? Fuck.

No wonder you're so fucking unhappy with life. I ain't trying to diagnose your personal issues.

However, unless you do do some digging, you aint really gonna' find anything good these days. It is out there, but it's up to you to find it. Not feeling that? Then you're lazy so quit bitching. You know the radio aint finna do music any kind of justice these days.

/Dr phil

You're a fucking idiot.

Peal Jam = the Nickleback of the 90's.

Only I'm slightly less inclined to ram my head through a brick wall when Pearl Jam comes on.

And the fact that you even have to dig through giant mounds of garbage to find anything even listenable these days is exactly my point.

You just proved my point while trying to argue with me, when you were supposed to be digging through giant mounds of garbage to find something from this past decade to impress me with.

Good job, fucko.

You'd probably have an easy time ramming that thick skull of yours through a wall. You win though. May your pathetic life be completely void of good music as long as you live. Lazy fuck. Everything good 'sposed to be handed to you on a silver platter? Those days are gone kiddo. Inspiration waits around every corner. Up to you to find and utilize it.

I got mines, and I'm content with the shitty music I listen to. As are the hundreds of people I DJ for on a weekend to weekend basis. I'd send you a mix, but I'm afraid of teh negapropz! Noo!

Peace

You'd probably have an easy time ramming that thick skull of yours through a wall. You win though. May your pathetic life be completely void of good music as long as you live. Lazy fuck. Everything good 'sposed to be handed to you on a silver platter? Those days are gone kiddo. Inspiration waits around every corner. Up to you to find and utilize it.

I got mines, and I'm content with the shitty music I listen to. As are the hundreds of people I DJ for on a weekend to weekend basis. I'd send you a mix, but I'm afraid of teh negapropz! Noo!

Peace

If you think that some TPWF preaching to me about how void my life is without 2000's music in it is going to change my mind about anything, then you're sadly mistaken my tight pants wearing freind.

The fact is that you finally realized that you can't infact even google anything noteworthy from this entire past decade to impress me with.

So now you mad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: