Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahaha... that shit sucked balls. But I rode it from indio to uvalde. Booosh... its not really a juice train anyway ity just has a few tpix stuck on there for fun. I think that train didn't have them anyway because it was nt going to atlanta. Blah blah blah. I painted some tpixs once, god I'm cool.

they definitely do go THROUGH texas. on the way to long beach. usually from 4 to maybe 10 attached to either the very back or very front end of a csx doublestack train. i have painted several with an associate of mine. we were fucking excited to say the least. you have to know whats up to get to paint one here thats for damn sure. from the first time i saww them rolling through to the time i painted one was probably 4 years. its all luck and timing. we got lucky. yep.

ive also rode the same train from indio, ca back to texas.

trains trains and more trains.

i wasnt done typing damn it.

except for that specific train its all on the east coast/midwest like someone said up there already.. when i lived in ga the actual juice train would roll through my town and it was always awesome to see it. plenty of dope nace pieces on those cars back in those days.

were they the orange or white 1s

never see them in yards, but at a crew change spot very often.. except they are usually all up front near engines, never able to paint them... pretty much always followed by an intermodal line

never see them in yards, but at a crew change spot very often.. except they are usually all up front near engines, never able to paint them... pretty much always followed by an intermodal line

you must live on the lowline then.

They pass through new orleans regularly. I drop what Im doing to try and paint them and i always miss them. I walked up to one touched it and it started rolling. There always really close to the engine.

trops are mostly on the midwest, and down south, they go east and west somewhat but not really. the main tropicana yards like there warehouses are in both ohio and florida, so if you dont live in those two states, its rare at times to catch one laid up somewere. but they do belong to ta, i mean anybody can paint em, but if caught by a ta member laid up in there yard, its getting gone over.

TROPICANA ASSASSIN'S