Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

trops in jerz are locked down but you can catch them when they stop for clearance but it all depends how long they sit some times 5 minutes sometimes and hour lol

i know of at least three decently chill trop spots within an hour driving distance. i don't understand the fascination with them, honestly. a lot of them look like garbage and they don't travel like armn. when you hear people talk about lines of trops or even single cars in a line they're always like "yo i saw a trop today" like they haven't seen one in a fucking year.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good size train going over two diamonds.

And there are a few that are clean.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some kind of weird CSX boxcar mixed in at 1:11

Then the car at 1:15 has upside down pieces.

Very nice video

There is normally always atleast one of those CSX reefers in the Juice train. some of them have the Trop logo with CSXT reporting marks and some of them don't have a trop llogo. I've heard those are like CSX's all purpose reefers and they can pull them off and transport someone elses goods in. I think it's illegal to ship a competitors product in a car that has your companys ads on it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now