Tropicanas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you probably never even painted one- bet money.

they definitely do go THROUGH texas. on the way to long beach. usually from 4 to maybe 10 attached to either the very back or very front end of a csx doublestack train. i have painted several with an associate of mine. we were fucking excited to say the least. you have to know whats up to get to paint one here thats for damn sure. from the first time i saww them rolling through to the time i painted one was probably 4 years. its all luck and timing. we got lucky. yep.

ive also rode the same train from indio, ca back to texas.

trains trains and more trains.

i wasnt done typing damn it.

except for that specific train its all on the east coast/midwest like someone said up there already.. when i lived in ga the actual juice train would roll through my town and it was always awesome to see it. plenty of dope nace pieces on those cars back in those days.

they definitely do go THROUGH texas. on the way to long beach. usually from 4 to maybe 10 attached to either the very back or very front end of a csx doublestack train. i have painted several with an associate of mine. we were fucking excited to say the least. you have to know whats up to get to paint one here thats for damn sure. from the first time i saww them rolling through to the time i painted one was probably 4 years. its all luck and timing. we got lucky. yep.

ive also rode the same train from indio, ca back to texas.

trains trains and more trains.

i wasnt done typing damn it.

except for that specific train its all on the east coast/midwest like someone said up there already.. when i lived in ga the actual juice train would roll through my town and it was always awesome to see it. plenty of dope nace pieces on those cars back in those days.

dam niggy, why you gotta be a dick- to this asshole...but w.e smartass what else you know about em - school us...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...