Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i wouldn't say severely protected- i've painted 10 in the last month.

That's strange you guys haven't seen them in 5+ years...whats that about?

The reason I ask is cus I haven't been able to flick my shit so I was wondering

if someone has benched any lines recently ...but What-evs

i dont think they ever go off line, always the same route. if you dont live on or near their route you will probably never see them. i see them all the time passin thru. i saw them recently (w/i the month). didnt see who was on them tho...

yeah they typically go between florida and cinncinatti and thats all. theyre good to paint if you only want people on the east coast/midwest to see them. youre better off painting a ARMN or BNSF. they go the furthest distance.

THey also go to texas and california, You idiots think you know what you're talking about, its funny. Its like dudes measuring dicks in the locker room.

you probably never even painted one- bet money.

they definitely do go THROUGH texas. on the way to long beach. usually from 4 to maybe 10 attached to either the very back or very front end of a csx doublestack train. i have painted several with an associate of mine. we were fucking excited to say the least. you have to know whats up to get to paint one here thats for damn sure. from the first time i saww them rolling through to the time i painted one was probably 4 years. its all luck and timing. we got lucky. yep.

ive also rode the same train from indio, ca back to texas.

trains trains and more trains.

i wasnt done typing damn it.

except for that specific train its all on the east coast/midwest like someone said up there already.. when i lived in ga the actual juice train would roll through my town and it was always awesome to see it. plenty of dope nace pieces on those cars back in those days.

they definitely do go THROUGH texas. on the way to long beach. usually from 4 to maybe 10 attached to either the very back or very front end of a csx doublestack train. i have painted several with an associate of mine. we were fucking excited to say the least. you have to know whats up to get to paint one here thats for damn sure. from the first time i saww them rolling through to the time i painted one was probably 4 years. its all luck and timing. we got lucky. yep.

ive also rode the same train from indio, ca back to texas.

trains trains and more trains.

i wasnt done typing damn it.

except for that specific train its all on the east coast/midwest like someone said up there already.. when i lived in ga the actual juice train would roll through my town and it was always awesome to see it. plenty of dope nace pieces on those cars back in those days.

dam niggy, why you gotta be a dick- to this asshole...but w.e smartass what else you know about em - school us...

dude i remember seeing a oldschool nace on the line i painted,

nace

"jersey-joe" piece

when

met

normel

ahser

sigh

aest

some other cali cats too...but once i get my digi i'll start benching for you less unfortunate cats who dont get to see what i see...

my grandfather built one a while back basicly by himself...its somewhere down in florida probably getting crushed...i kinda want to bomb it.just knowing he built it i feel entitled almost.fuuuuuuck.maybe one day it will come up my way again.that would be nice.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now